• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pp bleeding.

Anotherbbypls

Mum of 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Im 3weeks and 5 days pp. my bleeding is still quite red and occasionally heavy. Surely it should be starting to calm down by now? My 2lg was born by elcs so I had a lot less bleeding. This time I had a successful vbac. Any thoughts?

With both my kids I bled until 6-7 weeks postpartum. I would have a few days where I thought it was stopping and then it would be quite heavy again. It's normal and can last for a while.

With my first I only bled for 4 weeks the had my first period at 7 weeks

I bled for 10 weeks after I had my first.

With my first I bled for 5 weeks and had my first pp period at 8 weeks. I think its fairly normal.

Yep, sounds really normal. Mine also would stop and start. Light then heavy. I bled for 8 weeks with ds1, 10 weeks with ds2 (followed by 3 more weeks of spotting) and 7 weeks with dd1!

Yep, sounds really normal. Mine also would stop and start. Light then heavy. I bled for 8 weeks with ds1, 10 weeks with ds2 (followed by 3 more weeks of spotting) and 7 weeks with dd1!

That's normal hun. I bled for 13 weeks after my first child was born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"