PP Period

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
When did your first period happen?

I'm breast feeding still, my LO is 1 years old this month and just started sleeping through the night so has dropped her night feed. Yet still no period, with my last LO I had three periods by this point and was pregnant!

We are currently WTT due to my choice but I have real baby fever:blush: what caused your periods to start again? Did they just start, did your baby start dropping night feeds or feeds altogether?

I'm not going to wean yet, as my LO gets great comfort and still doesn't eat as much as my other LOs at this age, so just curious really!

I think the night feeds are what generally tend to keep periods at bay. Mine came back not long after DD slept through so you may find it will start up again soon

With my DD my periods came back at 5 months postpartum and I was still feeding her 4+ times a night.

Mine all started randomly... I had my first at 6 months PP with my first baby, 4 weeks PP with my second, 8 months PP with my third, 5 months PP with my fourth, and 4 weeks PP with my fifth - and my fifth is the heaviest BFer of all!!! I just go ahead and let my body adjust as it will. Your body knows what it's doing... It's taking care of itself and healing so your next pregnancy will be perfect and healthy. :) Just my opinion. I'm sure people have used tricks to get theirs going again.

Thank you for the replies. It just when it's time I guess:) I do agree that your periods come back when your body is ready to carry another baby, so I won't be trying to bring it on. I wanted to see if there was any correspondence with dropping night feeds, LO eating more, or dropping feeds all together so I knew when I could expect them to come back!

Mine started back at 6 weeks pp both times despite EBF. Just unlucky I guess. :(

With my first, it came back at 4 months pp. I was nursing him exclusively. With my 2nd, it came back at 3 months pp. Also nursing exclusively (I'm still nursing him at 19 months and it's on time every month....sigh) I'm unlucky like that lol.

I got my period back at 16 months both times.

My periods came back today! The day after my LO's birthday, now I'm serious talks about TTC after Christmas! Thanks for all your replies:)

Good luck with TTC :D

Thank you! It takes a while for my periods to settle normally, so will be keeping track and monitoring probably for a couple of months but hopefully we will be lucky🤞🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->