PP period?

LuSmith

Reaction score
How soon did you guys get one after birth of LO? I'll be 6 weeks PP this coming Monday and I just started bleeding right now! Have slight cramps, was thinking it was IBS or something related though yesterday as they were like in my stomach but now its more my lower back (though I do sometimes feel like its needing to go toilet lol)

Honestly can't remember what a period is supposed to be like! I know I sound stupid haha! I'm not breastfeeding btw..

And also how heavy is too heavy? I mean, do you still have to worry about PPH at this point or is it usual to get clots and suchlike with your period and filling pads? Mine used to be light at first then level to a med-heavy flow... but I know they say worry if you soak a pad in an hour after giving birth so I wanna make sure the same doesn't apply before I panic.

Thanks for any advice.

Edit - Bleeding was only light and weird pinkish discharge! I can't work out what it was/is.. btw I stopped bleeding around 4 weeks. Was told period can come back anytime after but I'm confused because its barely anything, I'm not sure its even there anymore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->