ppl who has had twins already??

I think it would be the same as everyone else, not sure though.

I think you get 1 extra scan

I think you have the normally 12 and 20 week scan, then towards then end have them a bit more frequently x

i should have googled b4 i posted the tread i have found out (off google so could be wrong) that if they are identical i will be scanned every 2 weeks but if they are fraternal i will be every 4 weeks, coz there greater risk with twins x

Yea with twins you get scanned more frequently. Depends on youre doctor too and how he works. I wonder how many you will get :D

Yup you will get scanned more frequently. I had scans at 7, 10 and 20 weeks as normal and then every 4 weeks after that and nearer the end every 2 and then every single week.

It's not quite as great as it sounds near the end as everything is so crammed in you don't get any good pics or anything, though it is very reassuring.

Yup you will get scanned more frequently. I had scans at 7, 10 and 20 weeks as normal and then every 4 weeks after that and nearer the end every 2 and then every single week.

It's not quite as great as it sounds near the end as everything is so crammed in you don't get any good pics or anything, though it is very reassuring.

AWW JST LOOK AT UR TWINS ON UR AVITAR THEY ARE SO BLOODY CUTE!!

I Get one at every appointment but my doctor explained it not always that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->