pram addiction rears its ugly head again!!!

nikkip75

Reaction score
so edens only a month old and im already looking for a new pram:wacko:

i was adamant i wouldnt do it this time, daisy had 8 prams and i promised OH i would buy a pram i was happy with a just have the one pram until eden needed a lightweight buggy but nooooooooooo!!! im already fed up with my pram!

ive got the loola up and dont like the way her head touches the hood, its got a funny harness so cant fit my bowron sheepskin in it so dont think it will fit my buggy snuggle in it either, it weighs a ton and the baskets a bit rubbish...

so do i buy a ziko herbie? love this pram in carrycot mode but not sure of pram mode and does anyone know if you can fit a buggy board on to it?

or do i get a bugaboo? i really wanted a bugaboo to begin with but opted for the loola instead, wish i hadnt now.:dohh:

has anyone got either or used both and which one would you recommend??

im actually getting excited now, cant wait to get a new pram :happydance::dohh:

i have a bugaboo cameleon and have to say i'm still in love with it over a year later :thumbup: its been wonderful for maddi, the only small downside too it is the shopping basket is sometimes hard to use, and it folds in two parts, but tbh i don't care, i still love it!

Hi, i have a complete pram addiction. I have a silver cross 3D, and im buying another pram next friday. Its a hauck traxx, we go out to caravans alot and go for walks in the countryside so picked this pram as it has all terrain wheels. So excited cant wait.

The bugaboo you can change the covers so might help with the addiction?

I have the loola up and cant get it into the car now i use the pram part lol...

I love my Bugaboo Cam,it really is a great pram!!.I had a bad pram addiction with my DD but so far have not changed this yet!It helps as you can just change fabrics if you get bored!x

pram addiction here aswel DD is 22 weeks and she is in pram 3 now, i just get board easily :|

i got bored really easy shireena but well i got my bugaboo in the end and LOVE it!!!

cant see myself getting bored with it to soon. and if i do i will just buy new fabrics for it and jazz it up a bit lol...

Dont get a Herbie, thay are bloody awful, they look so pretty, but they are so useless, u cant reach the basket with the carrycot on, there is nowhere to put the bag, the wheels have a mind of there own, to change from carrycot to seat, it takes ages and its so hard.

EDIT saw ur reply, Bugaboos are better

V xxxx

Wish I could afford a bugaboo x
Glad you got a pram your happy with x

I had a loola bebeconfort, hated it too! I have a bugaboo and a quinny now and I can't reccomend the Bugaboo Bee enough. I love it, best pram I have had yet x

Errr...how can anyone afford pram addiction? Do you all sell the prams you've got bored of then?

yay for bugaboo! I love the look of them, and we'll probably get it for the next one!

I've had the silver cross linear freeway, the mothercare vesta and ow I've got an iCandy apple being delivered this week :lol:

I'm the same!

I had a Quinny Buzz at first, then sold that for a Bugaboo Cameleon when Leo was around a month old....

I get bored easily so I just picked up a few different fabric sets to change the colours when I got bored.....

I got an obsession with those though:dohh:

I now have 6 solid colour sets and 2 paul frank ones....and have a custom made one on the way:happydance:

Errr...how can anyone afford pram addiction? Do you all sell the prams you've got bored of then?

I was just about to ask this :blush:
Do you buy second-hand prams or do you just keep losing money every time you buy a new pram?

i always sell them yes, most of the prams ive bought ive actually made money on!

i had 8 prams for daisy and sold most of them for more than i paid for them, and sold the loola for £50 more than i paid for it!

i just sit on the internet for hours looking out for bargains, if you have the time you can always get things at a good price, OHs not happy tho, as soon as the kids are in bed i start spending money on the net :haha:

but ive promised the bugaboo will be the last, well until shes bigger and needs a bee :blush:

Lol pram addiction indeed! I would like a new pram, I hate my graco travel system, its farrrr to bulky, getting it out of the house I crash into two door frames (everytime). It only just fits into the boot - it won't fit into my mums boot so can't take pram out if I'm with her - pain!! It does have good points but I hate that its so heavy and bulky, its awful in the shops I crash into things all the time lol. Maybe thats just user error! Now Dom's not in the car seat part of it, it would be nice to have a smaller light weight one! no such luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"