Pram and Car seat confusion....help please.

I think I find having a travel system more useful than lots of you who drive! As a non-driver it means I can walk to the supermarket with Fi in the carseat and then get a cab home with no worries! I know it's ok to hold a baby in the back of a cab but I wasnt comfortable doing it.

I think I find having a travel system more useful than lots of you who drive! As a non-driver it means I can walk to the supermarket with Fi in the carseat and then get a cab home with no worries! I know it's ok to hold a baby in the back of a cab but I wasnt comfortable doing it.

Thats why I bought a travel system, so if we need to be back in an emergency or if its raining etc, she could be in the carseat while in the taxi :thumbup:

For me, the nice thing about have a car seat with a base (I have the britax belted base as I don't have isofix) is that when you are going out in the car and you're tired/in a rush/its raining etc etc, you just click the seat into a base that you know is installed properly (because, like me, you will spend about a day before baby is born getting it perfect!). I like knowing that once the seat is clicked in and the green button pops out to show is is in properly, I know its all good to go and there is less chance of me making a mistake.

Also if you are just going to the shops quickly or to do the food shopping it is a lot easier to just use the car seat, either on the trolley or on your travel system base because you won't be long and for me it means more space in the boot for my shopping if I'm not carrying the pushchair or pram.

J x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"