Pram...help

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by MrsE, Jul 29, 2007.

1. MrsE

MrsE Well-Known Member

ok, so I'm a pramaholic :blush: I've decided I don't like my new pram (it's a Mothercare Trenton Linear) it's too bulky and I don't like the covers.

I sold my Graco Mirage Travel system yesterday and I want to get rid of the Trenton so now I need a 3rd Pram (in 6 weeks lol) :wacko:

I want something light and easy to manouver with nice covers, I need it to lay flat as Thomas is only 6 weeks and then turn into a pushchair as he gets bigger.

I was looking at M&P Pliko's or Silver Cross freeway etc with accessories and a car seat if poss but I can't really spend too much as I've already made a big loss of cash on the other two.

Any ideas?

Charm X

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

LMAO @ you!!!

We're going for the apple icandy
    https://www.icandyuk.com/images/apple.gif
    We tried it in the shop I didn't like any I'd been looking at online .. Pricey but hey ho :D

Other one was first wheels https://www.firstwheels.nl/en/city_elite/ like this too but icandy won :D x

3. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

I want an Icandy too, Rob prob wont let me since we alrerady got this one (which i still love)

4. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

oooh am glad you went for Apple Wobbles
    Don't be liking the first wheels, but there again nowt to do with me LOL

MrsE I have a pliko the old style though of course, Its not very lightwieght and i find it a bugger to fold down so if you were doing buses, i don't think it would be ideal.
    Other than that i love it to bits.

I don't know what to suggest as Jack is a lot older now and there is loads about

Have you tried looking at Babies R us?