Prams shoes

trish1200

Reaction score
Do your babies wear them? I'm not sure if I should buy them on size 0-months or not. They're soooo cute!

I wouldn't bother. It should be mild enough for boy not to need them and also they are just a faff for a newborn imo. Save the money for winter or when they're walking and need real shoes!

zane always wears shoes lol i think they r so cute we bought him some adidas trainers size 2 the other day for £11 but he looks cool so i dont care lol

I've got a few pairs! Couldn't resist them! I bought them off ebay though so didn't cost me much. Harry has a few outfits, and it just looked strange him having nothing but socks on his feet! He doesn't wear his outfits much though, so doesn't have his little pram shoes on very often, but they are cute! Only trouble with them is that they do tend to fall off quite easily. They are just for show, and a bit of a waste of money... but still fun to dress baby up!

katie's had a couple of pairs given to her and she's literally worn them once. they say you shouldnt put them in them cos it restricts their ankles and can damage them xx

I guess I'll just get a pair to wear every now and then, it can't do much damage or can it??

i dont see them doin a ny harm long as they arent in them for ages

I guess I'll just get a pair to wear every now and then, it can't do much damage or can it??

Lily wore them hun and if they did any damage they wouldn't sell them! obviously as long as your baby wasn't in them 24/7. xx

I think it's really down to personal preference. Hannah was given several pairs of shoes and booties and I can honestly say I've not bothered with any of them.

Yes all the time :) So many lovely ones , i love them :)

I got Lexie about 4 pairs of size 0-3months. And tbh she's only had them on 3 times - If that? lol. I don't know why I haven't put them on her but I've not needed too? I just put them on her occassionally. Just get 1 or 2 pairs, you probably won't use them much. And babies grow quick so they're out of that size faster than you can blink, :lol:

We got a a pair of shoes as a gift, they still fit Kathryn, but we only really use them if all her socks are dirty and I haven't gotten around to the laundry :blush:

i love them! for us i think they are sooooo cute, little shoes and i love the little soft booties! i hate maddi's getting too old for them :blush: i try to put them on maddi if we go out, its hit or miss if they actually stay on, her trainers certainly do, but i can't resist there cute-ness!! :blush:

We had a nice pair of booties that LO wore when we went out, when newborn.
Now we do use little shoes when we go out - they're soo cute!

Ive got like soft slippers they look very similar to blue inch shoes but are material i use them to keep her feet warm when i go out but not really anyother time. Her legs are so fat they hang over her feet so i cant really get shoes on her that stay on lol.

I bought Caitlyn shoes coz they looked so cute. She never wore em, except from one pair!

Now shes nearly walking though we've got her some shoes from clarks, don't see the point otherwise.

They're just such a faff when they are small, they fall off all the time!

I put shoes on Tiffany when I'm taking her out because she usually ends up getting fed up and wanting to be carried. Wish I had of bought more! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->