Prams

Rach276

Reaction score
Need help:( its all really confusing me.

I just want one that i can use from birth then it changes into a pushchair when they get older. I really want one where buba can lie down and face me.
I love the silvercross 3D and was looking to see if theres anything similar that includes carseat. It also needs to be quite easy to steer because im tiny.
Iv got about £300 to spend
Any ideas??

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42803041&mcb=core

is that any good???

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/GRCLEOJTSB.html

I loveeeeeee this one , Its a pramette (Faces you then can face away) , Allso comes with car seat etc . I tried it out in the shop and loved it sooo much :) , Lots of different colour ranges .
When i wanted one thow they was new out and real dear so i opted for a M&P Pliko pramette wich was cheaper and i still loved .
They same a great price now thow :) .
I think if you want baby facing you then to turn in to a pushchair and maybe have a care seat a pramette would be a good way to go . xxxx .

Iam getting the pliko pramette, its got a car seat and it can change into a normal pushchair when they are old enough

I have the Graco Cleo from precious little one and i love it its easy, light, small (perfect for buses), soft.
the whole package cost me 310 pound (depending on what colour u opt for) I have the chocolate and lime its alot like mamas and papas pliko.

Also i found them great it got delivered 2 days later in perfect condition
x
x

I was gonna have the quinny buzz, but i read a few bad reviews and was put off. So now Im going for the britax vigour 3+. Good reviews on that one :D price depends where you shop.
xx

Ive got a mamas and papas pramette was £350 but was on sale in a local nursery shop for£260

How about the Bebeconfort Streety?
Streety
Its the one I want as our 'car' and public transport pram .... just need to get pg first ....

if u go onto this site https://www.babyfy.com/index.php/default/product/frmCatID/23/ they do reviews of loads and loads of prams, give u the good points and the bad points, its how i picked mine and i was *really* fussy lol

good luck hun

x

I really like the M&P Pliko, it's really light and easy (my friend has it for her lo) and it's lasted her up until he's nearly 3 (next month...god don't it go fast!) and he's basically walking everywhere now. It's also got a footplate on it for older LO's to stand on, I can't remember what their called lol

Have a look at the Bebe Confort Loola....

It's on sale for £210 in Mothercare at the moment....it lies almost totally flat, and you can have the seat facing you, or facing away. You can buy the car seat in Mothercare for £105, but if you shop around, I've seen packages deals for less than £300.

ive ordered the icoo targo city blue night ...comes in a variety of colours and its £235 for the pram which also turns into a carry cot and u can get the car seat too for £299

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/ICIC328118TS.html

u can change it so the pram/carrycot faces u or faces the other way and is also height adjustable so u can use out for a highchair x x

I was gonna have the quinny buzz, but i read a few bad reviews and was put off. So now Im going for the britax vigour 3+. Good reviews on that one :D price depends where you shop.
xx

I have the vigour 4+ and love it!! I was going to get the quinny but the britax semed so much better to me!!

x

Well you've got plenty of time to go and test lots of different ones out and see what is out there! I have a mamas and papas pliko pramette, baby can lie flat facing you then it changes for when they can sit up, you can also attatch the carseat. (very much like the silvercross 3d) With the carseat it might be a little more than £300 but i think its totally worth it if you can get it. Im tiny myself.. 4FT11 and this was the best pram for me when i tested lots out. Its easy to fold and its very lightweight for what it is!

Does anyone know where to test the Britax Vigour 3 in the West Midlands area? As it got great reviews on the net and in Which? we are interested in it however Mothercare World, Halfords and Babies R Us dont stock it to try it :(

Gem xx

Were going with the Cosatto Cabi, is a 3 in 1 with pram, pushchair and carseat. the pushchair can be rear facing aswell.
Whole thing is costing us £340 from Glasgow pram centre, thats in shop price though its more expensive online.

Need help:( its all really confusing me.

I just want one that i can use from birth then it changes into a pushchair when they get older. I really want one where buba can lie down and face me.
I love the silvercross 3D and was looking to see if theres anything similar that includes carseat. It also needs to be quite easy to steer because im tiny.
Iv got about £300 to spend
Any ideas??

If you're set on a 3D, then look for one on ebay or have a look and see if there is a warehouse near you that does discount as the buy in bulk.

This is what I posted in reply to another thread about the silver cross:

I spent ages looking and researching into prams. I read lots of online reviews too.

For me it was between the Silver Cross 3D and the Freeway. I chose the Freeway for the following reasons:

* Both Silver Crosses have large baskets underneath and are easy to fold down and put up.

* The Freeway is easier to control as it has a straight handle whereas the 3D has two handles.

* The 3D has had a lot of bad reviews for babies growing out of them very quickly. Depends on if you're having more than one pram/stroller but I wanted one that was going to last awhile.

* The Freeway is rear facing (towards you) in both lie flat and stroller modes.

* The Freeway has won a lot of awards from parenting groups and magazines.

reviews are here: https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._mmc=Froogle-_-Shopping Sites-_-CPC-_-Froogle

Does anyone know where to test the Britax Vigour 3 in the West Midlands area? As it got great reviews on the net and in Which? we are interested in it however Mothercare World, Halfords and Babies R Us dont stock it to try it :(

Gem xx

I called up Britax customer services and told them what I was looking for and they found a random tiny baby shop about 10 minutes away from me that had it!! Its great though so easy to use, I got the carrycot and pushchair for just over £320 from babyworld.com

x

I'm with Becky in the Britax club but mine is last year's model, the Voyaga, as we got 20% off everything at Boots so we got the pram and everything and also the car seat base for under £300. Do Boots do the Vigour? You might be able to try it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->