Pray for me im bleeding heavy.Its all over, MC pg6

I am so very sorry to hear ur news Babyhopes. Big hugs to u hun xxx:hugs::hugs:

So sorry cannot imagine how painful and horrid it must be for you x x x

4 hours at hospital will post tomos basically
bcos there was a faint line on there tests they said i wasnt pregnant! :cry: and made me out to be crazy well i got bloods so they can eat their words :smug:

]ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

They are so insensitive. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

so he then stuck this huge wierd shaped device up my lula really hurted:cry: then done an internal examination :shock:
Then decided he would take more tests and check if i was actually bleeding.Then wouldnt let me go until bloods came back negative so i took the fecking needle out and discharged myself :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->