pray for me.MC final update p7 :(

I know its hard but try to stay positive, your not in any pain which is a good sign, i'm so sorry this is happening and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your OH xxxxx

praying for you so much hun. i really hope its not a MC, you so deserve this little bean and i hope its just pip settling in and making a nice comfy home for itself causing the bleed, or jsut a slight break through bleed.
i really have my fingers tightly crossed for you and sending you lots of love and hugs and dust :hugs: :dust: xxxxx

you will be in my prayers .
God bless !

Thinking of you and got everything crossed for you xx

I'm praying for you chick. Try and rest - look after yourself xxxx

I am really hoping and praying for you!
Fxed for you!
xxx

def mc lots blood doc been out said theres nothing they can do,i can go hospital but he thins better to rest take rest of week off then go to epu scan to make sure everythings gone.

Praying for you and fx'd crossed and hope everything ok xxxxx

Ohh I'm so sorry, hopefully its nothing, just spotting. We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you. Please keep us posted.....

def mc lots blood doc been out said theres nothing they can do,i can go hospital but he thins better to rest take rest of week off then go to epu scan to make sure everythings gone.

Sorry to hear that hun - that's devastating. Hope you're getting lots of support. Stay strong. Sending you :hugs:

thanks ladies.bleedings worse going to hospital today. x
a woke up and forgot for one i was miscarrying then it dawned on me and iv been crying for 13 hours x

Oh no.

Love I'm so so sorry this is truely heartbreaking.

I am praying very hard that this little one sticks in there despite the odds - God surely doesn't need another angel this soon.

Sending you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"