pray for me.MC final update p7 :(

4 hours at hospital-will update in morning its a long story :cry:

Aww hun I'm so so sorry for what you're going through, many many :hugs:.

Ok this is it from beginning 7pm 26/1
went to toilet no cramps just lot of blood mix of brown bright red.
spoke to dr refered me to epu unit hopefully tommorow!Dr thinks im miscarrying.
bleeding has slowed down and stop.dr told me not to go to work tommorow :cry:

please keep me in ur prayers :cry: im deverstated!:cry:

27/1/2011
5pm i went to dr to go urine sample and it was just bright red with clots so he said get to hospital quick
5.40pm
ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

i got internal examination which i thought was exess for him to say oh ur bleeding.NO SHIT sherlock!!!!
anyway they told me im staying in(wtf they didnt think i was preg!!) after hours i said to dh am going and im taken this cannula needle out my feckin self :hissy: i made out pains were gone and fecked off!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

28/01/2011 @9am .spoke to lovely lady of phone who explained everything my betas were 18!!!
she said what it was i got preg few weeks ago and the beanie didnt develope she told me its very sad but very common and to rest and i can try when i get my period,if i take test next week and line is darker then to go back.
she was lovely and i feel a bit happier now:) well im upset but she was so lovely!

so yeh thats then end of that story!:cry: im going to get dh to change my password as weve decided no tests no nothing lets make love and pray we get a healthy beanie next time :cry: was kind cute what he said.
im still bit unstable but better then i was,oh how i need a cigerette and a drink lol

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY U LADIES HAVE KEPT ME SANE....WELL ISH :haha: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL:kiss:

Hun Iam so sorry, I hope you are ok xx

How insensitive of them to treat you like that.
I'm glad your DH is being so supportive - he sounds like a wonderful guy. My DH has been telling me the same types of things all along too, not like it helps the heartache (though I haven't gone through the added heartache of a miscarriage)

:hugs:

Hi there

I just want to say I am so very sorry for you. I dont know if you read my post earlier in the week but I m/c on Tuesday so I know and can understand exactly how you feel. This week has been the hardest ever. I know we were going to be bump buddies. I haven't been back on this site until today, I couldn't face it so i hope you get to read this message. I was thinking of you yesterday hoping you were ok, I didn't know your sad news then. Please take care of yourself and rest. I have taken the whole week of work as I couldn't face anyone at all, not even my parents, best friend etc. Its an empty, numb feeling, I really understand. If you need any support, I am around, just message me. I really hope you are ok and please believe me, I totally understand how you feel and you cannot describe the feeling to anyone. I am here for you if you need anything. xx

Hi there

I just want to say I am so very sorry for you. I dont know if you read my post earlier in the week but I m/c on Tuesday so I know and can understand exactly how you feel. This week has been the hardest ever. I know we were going to be bump buddies. I haven't been back on this site until today, I couldn't face it so i hope you get to read this message. I was thinking of you yesterday hoping you were ok, I didn't know your sad news then. Please take care of yourself and rest. I have taken the whole week of work as I couldn't face anyone at all, not even my parents, best friend etc. Its an empty, numb feeling, I really understand. If you need any support, I am around, just message me. I really hope you are ok and please believe me, I totally understand how you feel and you cannot describe the feeling to anyone. I am here for you if you need anything. xx

thx hun,take care of urself hun,im going to come off bnb tonite for a few week xx

oh bhopes im so so sorry! and i cant believe how you were treated at hospital, its a disgrace!! really hope i see you back soon with another bean. take care of yourself, will be thinking of you. xxxxx

I understand, it is only now I logged on quickly but I haven't been able to face it before now. I will log on now and again but not as much as before. Take care and hope you are feeling much better very soon. Stay positive, it will happen for us both very soon. xx

I'm not on facebook no, its difficult for me because of my job to have a fb page. I will private message you my email address so you can keep in touch and we can keep each other positive! xx

oooh hun I am so sorry! you have been through so much over the past 2 years and now this :hugs: I will hope and pray for a sticky bean for you and will miss you being around xxx Take care and maybe one day soon we will see you back but in the pregnancy section :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->