Pray for us please! <3

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So today I should be 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I had a bright red bleed yesterday a few cramps but no clots...I took a pregnancy test and that's still positive. I've managed to persuade my early pregnancy unit to get me in today I had a scan a week ago today and they saw a sac and a yolk sac but no baby as they said it was too early...please please keep your fingers crossed for me. I've never had a miscarriage before so don't know what to expect. :(

Keeping you in my T&P today! A lot of women have bleeding but still go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Don't panic. I know, easier said than done. :hugs:

&#128591;&#127995;&#128591;&#127995; for you both x

&#128591;&#127995;&#128591;&#127995;&#128591;&#127995;

Good luck hope the bleeding has stopped now x

So an UPDATE for your ladies thank you so so so much for your prayers!!! I had my ultrasound and I saw our baby with a heartbeat!!!!! Measuring at 5 weeks 6 days <3 I cried it was sooooo amazing. The next part ...there is another sac but they can't see a baby In it yet so I have to go back in 10 days to see if another baby is growing also so TWINS but that's why I was bleeding apparently I could possibly be miscarrying twin 2 :( just so glad to see our little bop and his/her heartbeat!! xxx

I am sorry about the possibility that the twin may not make it, but so happy that you got to hear a heart beat. I wish you all the best!

How bittersweet. I hope baby 2 is okay, I will keep him/her in my prayers. Yay for a heartbeat though!!

Your story gives me hope! I had an early ultrasound at 7 weeks with a gestational sac measuring 6w6d and a yolk sac, no fetal pole. Went back again at 7w5d and saw a baby but was only measuring 6w3d with no heartbeat. I have one more scan scheduled for next week and really hoping we see a heartbeat by then. I'm glad it turned out to be positive for you and they found a heartbeat. I'm really praying mine is just a slow grower. Sorry to hear the twin may not make it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->