Pray for us please! <3

Your story gives me hope! I had an early ultrasound at 7 weeks with a gestational sac measuring 6w6d and a yolk sac, no fetal pole. Went back again at 7w5d and saw a baby but was only measuring 6w3d with no heartbeat. I have one more scan scheduled for next week and really hoping we see a heartbeat by then. I'm glad it turned out to be positive for you and they found a heartbeat. I'm really praying mine is just a slow grower. Sorry to hear the twin may not make it. :(

I should be 7 weeks this Monday by my LMP date so don't give up hope beautiful lady and trust in your body that whatever is meant to be will happen I'll keep you in my thoughts!! I went in yesterday thinking the worst but my morning sickness is a totally other story today :(!! Let me know how you get on!!! And thank you to all you lovely ladies for your replies xxx

Thats amazing, fingers crossed twin 2 pulls through too x

ah Im glad its worked out ok for you and fx for the second baby :) im in a similar position, getting red and brown spotting on and off for the last couple of days, im waiting for the early pregnancy unit to call me back - it should be today. I hope my news is as good as yours xx

ah Im glad its worked out ok for you and fx for the second baby :) im in a similar position, getting red and brown spotting on and off for the last couple of days, im waiting for the early pregnancy unit to call me back - it should be today. I hope my news is as good as yours xx

Good luck lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->