Pray that Wills and Kate have a boy.....

I had a dream they had a girl called clara. Very unlikely! But, it still put me off the name and that was our chosen name for J.

*keeps fingers crossed for alexandrea* It's a very pretty name. I like victoria too!

:rofl: be hilarious if they named he/she something like "Bentley" or "Mercedes"

Yeah I heard 14th July x

maybe then, the odds seemed to be dropping for 14/15th the other day

It will be a royal name. It's not talked about in the press, but it's a well known fact that they don't have a choice but to use a royal name - sadly it's always been that way. Prince William will follow tradition anyway, the royals don't stray from it when it comes to names.

Personally I think it'll be Alexander or Alexandra. Can't explain why, just think it will be :)

I agree. They are allowed to be "modern" and "refreshing" to a degree. But in the end, they will follow tradition.

They better not go for Diana! And let us hope they do have a boy or every breath the poor child takes will be 'just like her grandmother'! As if being royalty isn't pressure enough!

They better not go for Diana! And let us hope they do have a boy or every breath the poor child takes will be 'just like her grandmother'! As if being royalty isn't pressure enough!

I think it would be nice if Diana's name was in there somewhere :flower:

^I disagree to be honest.

The worldwide public seem to feel like they own Diana. The woman needs to be left in peace!

I think they will go with something traditionally royal but shorten it, like Kate.
Elizabeth - Liz/Beth etc

^I disagree to be honest.

The worldwide public seem to feel like they own Diana. The woman needs to be left in peace!

I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time to him she was just his mother, and he may want to honour her memory by choosing it.
I don't think they will choose it, but I certainly wouldn't think badly of them if they did. They might have it as a middle name perhaps.

Of course. And no one would think badly of them at all. I just think that with the torment the princes went through over it as children I can't see them chosing it.

Yeah agreed. I think they will choose a royal name slightly further back in the family tree.

I understand that shes his mother but its not a royal name

I think it would get middle name at most

Heard on the radio yesterday that people have bet on Alexandra, Charlotte, Diana and I THINK the 4th was Elizabeth. If not Victoria. One of the 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->