Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

pambolina21

Reaction score
I received my 1st positive OPK on the 9th-10th....I'm very excited! My first ovulation since 2009!!! I also have PCOS.....assisted with Provera and Metformin!

I'll be testing around Feb. 20th which should put me at about 10DPO....I should probably wait longer but I can't help it...I'm a POASaholic....lol....

I hope there is someone else whose in the same boat as me...I'm really nervous about this....My hope are high and I don't think I'll get them back....lol...

:dust: To everyone!!

COME ON OCT./NOV.:baby:

I'm scared I'm gonna miss my chance....we BD'd on the 5th,9th and 10th and I wanted to tonight but my husband was so damn tired....we didn't.....what are the chances I missed it if my positive was on the 9th and 10th?

Gaaaaawwwd I'm scared....lol....I want this so bad...I'm praying things are in my favor!

I can relate I missed my ovulation days and the day leading up to it. I was told u could get pregnant on any of your fertile days not just the ovulation days so i think it might still be possible for you. I wouldn't worry too much iam feeling the same way. I want this so badly. :hugs: I hope you get your baby!

Hi girls im with ya's and testing around same dates however i will prob test earlier as im a poas addict too! I got a +opk pn sunday am and pm then bd'd sun pm and tues so im with ya's in wondering if we have caught the eggy...oh i hope so!!! BFP's all round would be lovely girls!!!:hugs:

I can relate I missed my ovulation days and the day leading up to it. I was told u could get pregnant on any of your fertile days not just the ovulation days so i think it might still be possible for you. I wouldn't worry too much iam feeling the same way. I want this so badly. :hugs: I hope you get your baby!

With the way my body behaves there is no telling whats it's got planned....but not bding tonight makes me feel insecure as my opk was still dark....I'm PRAYING it's lighter in the morning....at least that way I know my tests were accurate and I have a chance...lol...

Hi girls im with ya's and testing around same dates however i will prob test earlier as im a poas addict too! I got a +opk pn sunday am and pm then bd'd sun pm and tues so im with ya's in wondering if we have caught the eggy...oh i hope so!!! BFP's all round would be lovely girls!!!:hugs:

Welcome Babyhopes!! I love peeing on sticks...hehehe....but only allowing myself to test as early as 10dpo....I've seen to many negatives and can't bare anymore than I have to....at least at 10dpo I stand a good chance at getting a positive if I end up pregnant....Good luck hun....don't forget to post your pics here!! lol

I'm due af on 22nd so going to be testing then too!

I think i ov' on the 9th as got peaks on 8th and 9th on cbfm and then a high on the 10th. We bd'd on the mornings of 9th,10th and 11th unfortunately no bd before ov but hoping we still stand a chance?

Good luck and :dust: to everyone xx

Welcome Babyhopes!! I love peeing on sticks...hehehe....but only allowing myself to test as early as 10dpo....I've seen to many negatives and can't bare anymore than I have to....at least at 10dpo I stand a good chance at getting a positive if I end up pregnant....Good luck hun....don't forget to post your pics here!! lol

Thanks hun, i think i will test at 10dpo too! Lol! I will post pics if i can upload them, hopefully will be bfp!! Wow wouldbegreat if we all got them! Nothing much to report for me as yet, slight bb tenderness and odd cramps. Very boring tbh! Lol! :shrug: xx

Hi 30mummyof1 here we go again hun! Snds like you well covered wiv bd'ing. Good luck n report back with any symptoms!!:hugs: xx

Babydust to you all....xxx

Hi babyhopes!

No symptoms to report as yet... boring hey! still early days though for all of us :hugs:

Hi all! :thumbup:
Same there Testig 20th i m thinking not sure......:dohh: Iv had alot of white cm (tmi) n sore boobs but im only 5-7dpo as im thing I ov earler... Lots of Luck :hugs:

Hey ladies! Hope all is well!!

No news to report here....I've stopped cramping (good sign?) Makes me more confident that I did in fact O around the 9th-10th....I cramped baaaaad on the 9th!! My boobs are sore but to be honest they've been that way for a month now...lol...

I'm gonna try and get through this 2WW without symptom spotting:loopy:

Keep posting ladies....I look forward to hearing from everyone!!

Hi am am new in the waiting game. Last month I had a scare thought I was pregnant after stopping the pill mid cycle. And now here I am trying for number two!. I had a smiley face on the digital ovulation kit on the 9th and 10th unfortunately we only danced two days before as he was very busy with his shifts at work. So my chances are already halved. Good luck to all :thumbup:

I am having a whole lot of symptoms. really moody, crampy, gassy, etc. and I think I dont know can I have any of those this early? IT is kinda silly of me, but I am really hoping these are a good sign.

I'll start testing on the 20th with my cheapies. Good luck to everyone. Maybe we'll have a whole thread of BFPs!!

It might be a bit early for signs.....but who knows....everyone is different! I've started to cramp slightly again but nothing to bad....It would be awesome if this whole thread got their BFP....with my luck I'll be the only who who doesn't...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->