Praying for bfp for september!!

Greekgrl77

Reaction score
So I am CD12..watery slightly foggy CM and ovufriend says I am fertile today and the next 5 days...Guess Ill Keep BD!! praying bfp for september!!!

Hi there!

Sending my best wishes to you :) Here's hoping for a BFP for the both of us this September~

Hi there !! I am on CD 18 today and I am waiting to O as well.
I am also hoping for a bfp for september !!!!!! I try not to get myself too excited when I think about it, but it is hard not to.
We are trying for #1 and this is our 4th cycle ttc. This is my second month using opk's and I find them helpful as my cycles have been a bit longer since I got off my bcp.

Are you ladies all trying for #1 ? What month of trying are you ?

Sending tons of baby dust your way !!!!

Lots of :dust: !!!

I am experiencing the same symptoms as you, Greekgrl. I'm planning on just BDing for the next 5 days straight even if I don't get a positive OPK. Are you doing or have you looked into the SMEP?

I am also hoping for a bfp for september !!!!!! I try not to get myself too excited when I think about it, but it is hard not to.
We are trying for #1 and this is our 4th cycle ttc. This is my second month using opk's and I find them helpful as my cycles have been a bit longer since I got off my bcp.

TRYING FOR #3,but it willbe our 1st baby together.

TRYING FOR #3,but it willbe our 1st baby together.

Same here! Hoping for my September bfp with you ladies!! I'm on my 3rd cycle after bcp ttc #1! I'm BBT charting, using opk's, pre-seed & this is my 1st month using a cbfm! I'm on cd 18 and my opk was *almost* positive today - hopefully by tonight/tomorrow!

Good luck on baby #3!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->