pre labor signs?

Promisebaby

Pregnant- 3rd trimester
Reaction score
So im on bed rest, can get up to make something to eat, go to the bathroom, and take a bath. Well sometimes im bad and i get up and clean the house since nobody else does.. Y aknow you gotta do what you gotta do. Im not at risk for Pre-term labor, but my daughter was not growing for almost a month, and just this last week she grew from 2 lb 9 oz that she was stuck at to 3 lb 5 oz.. So we are alot happier. Im 32 weeks.. They actually gave me a steroid shot at 31 weeks, cuz they planned on taking her out last week, but because she grew, they are keeping her in.

My doctor told me that he isn't worried about if i go into pre-term labor, that he was going to go ahead and deliver her.. Well.. Lately, for the last week, Ive had pretty frequent braxton hicks and sharp pains in my vagina, kind of up high almost.. Frequent back pain of course.. The vagina pains come sporadically, it doesnt matter what im doing, same with back pain. Somtimes my stomach cramps up a little, like i need to have a bowel movement, but i dont, and it goes away.. So i dont worry and its not acompanied by Braxton Hicks.

Anyways, I have heard of people being in labor for a week or so before they go in, and well i was just wondering if those could be signs that i may go into labor soon..? Anyone experiencing these or have experienced these..?

Im not worried just more curious than anything, because my doctor isnt going to stop me from going into labor.

I'm currently feeling some cramping in my stomach and was wondering the same too - whether this is a pre-labour sign. I believe that it probably is - it is just a question of how long will it take before the full on labour contractions start?

I am currently at home resting up - and sent my hubby to his folks for christmas lunch (he felt bad about going, but I assured him that it was ok but can't help feel dissapointed at the same time that he chose to go nevertheless). I don't want to spoil his day, but I didn't feel up to going myself - and I have complained to him in the past that I feel as though he puts his family first ahead of me (and this is to me another example of this....) anyway, sorry I didn't mean to come on here and take over this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->