Pre labour?

Lucy_Jane

Reaction score
Im 37+3 and think baby dropped towards the beginning of the week, the pressure is ridiculous and walking is a nightmare. For the past few days ive had almost constant period like pains. Yesterday afternoon i lost what i think must be some of my mucous plug. Small, clear, and almost jelly like. Then last night the pains were really bad and i had what felt like contractions about every 20 mins, getting stronger. Kept me awake half the night. Id manage to drift off between them but theyd wake me back up again. Then all of a sudden stopped and havent started again. Could it be things slowly starting or more likely just strong BH? I did have sex about an hour before they started though so maybe just that (didnt orgasm though as i was too uncomfortable ?

The great thing about labour and childbirth is there's just no way to know! The fact is started after sex and settled with rest suggest it was probably just Braxton hicks. I started losing what I believe to have been mucous plug about 38 weeks, I'm now 41 weeks! It's just such a guessing game the last few weeks.

For me, I lose my plug about a week or two before labor and it's generally pretty big.

Exciting!! Sounds like it’s going to be time soon!

I lost mine immediately after my waters broke with DS2. Waters didn’t break on their own with DD so as far as I recall I’m sure I lost the plug once contractions had started to form a proper pattern. Didn’t see any plug with DS1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->