Pre-Seed and MCs

BlueMoonBubba

Reaction score
Hi all, I was thinking about starting pre-seed for our next cycle. However, there seems to be mixed information online about whether or not pre-seed causes miscarriages. There were a few videos on YouTube showing how Pre-Seed kills live sperm and what not. Can anyone share any information they've come across and if they love or loathe the product.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I used similar products but not pre sees itself. I was also told about lubricants killing sperm so the cycle I fell pregnant I didn't put the lube inside but just used a tiny amount 'to get going'! Worked for me! I doubt preseed itself could cause miscarriage but it might actually prevent pregnancy. However if you suffer with dryness I'd recommend doing what I did.

I had 2 miscarriages before I started using preseed. And 2 normal pregnancies where I did use preseed. It worked great for me and I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for the feedback. I want to try it for this cycle. We've never tried any sort of lubricants before so hopefully this will do the trick.

Both of my pregnancies (one resulted in my son, the other was a CP) we used PreSeed.

I can't seem to find Pre-Seed anywhere in Australia, however, I just realised that there's a first response lubricant that's a "Pre-Seed" trademark with the same ingredients. does anyone know anything about this?

I've seen it in Chemist Warehouse if that helps :)

I use the forelife version of it (Priceline) and did conceive on it first cycle, but MC. Which I'm sure wasn't anything to do with using it!

You can also try conceive plus or yes baby if you can find them. I've conceived twice with conceive plus.

thanks for the tips i ended up finding it at chemist warehouse, can't wait to see if it works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->