Pre-seed...has anyone tried it?

Smille24

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried pre-seed? What did you think of it? Did it work? I really want some feedback before trying it.

Hi, I tried it and loved it!
It didn't get me my bfp, but I sometimes used it in my pregnancy.
Its said to help the sperm along and increase your chances, but it doesn't work for everyone.

Good luck if you decide to give it a try:)

I used it with #1 with every cycle, I think even if it's not the thing that leads you to BFP, it's worth a shot to make the environment ideal for the swimmers! I'll be buying it for the next cycle we try.

Thank you ladies. I think we are definitely try it out.

I got my bfp with my ds using conceive plus (I think it's the same type of thing) first time using it and have just ordered it again after not catching this month

My hubbs and I actively tried for a baby beginning in July of 2012. I broke down and bought opks and Preseed in December (because I had CRAZY irregular cycles :wacko:.) I got my + on the opk on December 14. We DTD on the 14th, 15th, and 17th and used Preseed all three times. I got my :bfp: on January 5th and had my DS on September 13, 2013. And he's awesome! We are TTC#2 now, and I am headed out after work to go get some more!

I tried it without success.

Oh that stinks! I'm sorry. Did you put in it 10 minutes before you DTD? My doc said that the Preseed is meant to act as EWCM and if you just use it as regular lube, there may not be enough - especially if you don't produce enough in the first place. She said it needs time to pool around the cervix. She told me to insert it, lay on my back for 10 minutes, and then DTD.

I tried it when TTC my #1 and it worked for us. We had a boy! We are going to use it again as currently I am desperate for another baby!! Holding thumbs it works for us again :)

I used pre seed when trying to conceive since i'm prone to thrush infections and using lube seemed reduce the chances of getting thrush due to irritation. I don't know if it helped or not but I got pregnant first cycle s it definitely doesn't harm anything!

This is making me excited but don't wanna get my hopes up bc i know it doesn't happen for everyone! 😁😁

I'm definitely excited to try it out. Hoping it works!

I have no success story but just wanted to say we are also using Pre-Seed. I do put it in 10 minutes before dtd. So hopefully we'll have a success story sometime soon!

I have no success story but just wanted to say we are also using Pre-Seed. I do put it in 10 minutes before dtd. So hopefully we'll have a success story sometime soon!

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I do so hope you see a :bfp: really soon!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used it with my last pregnancy and conceived the first cycle with it after months of no success!! I am planning on using it this month as well:}

I used it this cycle for the first time and I'm on cycle #6. I'll let you know next week! :)

Used it for 5 months with no success. Got my bfp first month of using conceive plus though! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->