Pre-Seed lubricant

TTC LADY

Reaction score
My DH and were using KY during our BD which my friend told me actually kills sperm and suggessted pre-seed as an alternative. Is this true?, any pre-seed users out there:happydance::hug:

Yes, its true. I am however, not a preseed user but there are plenty of girls on here that do.

Good luck!!

lots on ere use preseed, its sperm friendley and some use it if they dont get any of there own ewcm ! and preseed is really nice aswell:)
u can get it from accsessdianosatic.com and i got mine the very next day :)

Yes I have heard that but I dont use it sorry, but id defo look into a :spermy: friendly though.
:hug:

Yes, it's true. Many women have gotten pregnant the first time using pre-seed. We used it last month - didn't get pregnant though. Good luck to you!!

I ordered mine from Ebay! Great investment. KY does kill sperm - too bad - but it does.
Do check it out and buy some for sure!

Yeah, KY Im pretty sure is a spermicide...so that may be a reason you have gotten preggo yet?

We used it for two cycles....and I got a :bfp: both of them!
I would also highly recommend using an OPK.
And yes - KY, saliva, etc. - it can all kill or limit the motility of the sperm.

We're using it for the first time this cycle. It seems to work great, but we'll see if it makes a difference in the test results. We're using Pre (same makers) as an external lube on him for foreplay, too. Feels great for a minute, but gets dry QUICK. It reactivates with a couple drops of water, but you're not supposed to use water when TTC so...we just use a lot of it, if any.

This is our first month of trying to conceive. So guess we'll stay clear of ky from now on.

it's true...but it's still not a miracle product either ...i have being using for the past 8 months with no BFP so far:(

It is very nice to use if you need lube but it is quite dear. I am another person using it but no BFP!
If you get some, try the new tube pack that allows you to use as much or little as you want. Good luck!

lots on ere use preseed, its sperm friendley and some use it if they dont get any of there own ewcm ! and preseed is really nice aswell:)
u can get it from accsessdianosatic.com and i got mine the very next day :)

Thanks for this - have just ordered 6 sachets from that website to give it a try - I am getting pregnant this month!!!!!

I found another website blushingbuyer.co.uk which sells the 6 sachets for cheaper (8.49 rather than 9.99 per 6 sachets) but they charge delivery so would only be cheaper if you buy in bulk - just in case anyone wants to know!!!!

xx

i'm getting the tube version of it this time it's a bit more expensive but i worked out you get twice as many appications out of it (when halving portion of applicator size portions) - i felt like we wasted alot of the applicator style ones.
Hubby loves it, he likes ky jelly too (KY jelly is typically non spermicidal in the uk but still no good to :spermy:)
Still no :bfp: but like someone has already mentioned there is no miracle to TTC but it can certainly help.

Hey

i buy mine from access diagnostics on the web. You can buy it in a 6 pack of tubes ready loaded up and you just break off the seal and insert it like a tampon, squeeze the tube and then hold the tube squeezed when you remove it (or it'll suck the preseed up again). I found that there was way too much in the tube and they have just started selling pre-seed in a big tube and it comes with washable applicators so you can use the amount you actually need. Much better idea as i would prob only use a third of what was in the normal tubes!

Definitely recommend using it with OPKs too - you can pinpoint it exactly and if you have a regular cycle use the preseed before during and slightly after ovulation and fingers crossed you will be good to go x

does anyone know if the same applies to the Durex play lube as well? Is it bad to use?

If you use www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk then use the discount code thankyou during October for 6.5% off.

I usually get sent the discount codes, so if you are ordereing off there, have a scout around or pm me and I'll let you know what it is for future months.

does anyone know if the same applies to the Durex play lube as well? Is it bad to use?

if you look on the preseed website it will show you the ph of some of the lubes on the market and whether its ok.

I just got my BFP and it was my first month using preseed (second month trying).

This is my third month TTC and first month using preseed...I can't test for atleast another week so I have no idea if it worked...I'll update when I know! It can't hurt :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->