Pre-seed opinions?

baby_rose

Reaction score
I just purchased it but sorta scared to use it any advice ladies?

It was a waste of money for us. Too thick and syrupy, dried up quickly. Went back to KY Liquid after 3 months and got pregnant.

I normally dont need lube period i hate wetness lol ive heard to keep the amount pea size?

Hi I really like it but we only use 1 1/2 on the tube otherwise it's slippery.....

It was a waste of money for us. Too thick and syrupy, dried up quickly. Went back to KY Liquid after 3 months and got pregnant.

lol. Ive read this so many times and was why I didn't bother with it.

Hey
I used preseed for 3 cycles, got pregnant the third cycle but was also on first round of clomid, so I don't know if it actually helped but I know it certainly didn't hurt, I used much less then what was recommended! GL

Hey. I used it for the first time this month. I'm normally a bit dry at all stages of my cycle, so need something to help. I found it really easy to use. Hubby didn't even notice the difference :)
As everyone else has said though, I only used the amount up to 1 - 1 and a half. Any more than that and it's too much xx

Ty girls ive been using so little and hubby doesn't know but ive noticed its harder for him to finish :o plus i got my positive yesterday but we haven't beded last two days :/ u girls think tonight is too late?

Ty girls ive been using so little and hubby doesn't know but ive noticed its harder for him to finish :o plus i got my positive yesterday but we haven't beded last two days :/ u girls think tonight is too late?

lol..too slippery?

I don't think it's too late. I'd go for it...right when he gets home instead of later. lol. FR say within 36 hours you should do it and sperm can live up to 5 days or so.

Its not super slippery but yes makes a significant difference too him im sure lately ive been hurting tho even before pre seed idk why i think its my cervix opening to the point where i have to pause cause of the pain :o

We just started using it this cycle. I thought the applicator was kind of awkward to use (seriously how the heck do you keep the Preseed from spilling all over the place??), and we ended up just using it the old fashioned way. But I bought it because lubrication was a bit of an issue when we're timing BDing, not because I'm really concerned about fertile CM. I'll try the applicators again next time and see if I can get the hang of them.

A little really goes a long way, but DH seemed to think it was an improvement. Just go for it. If it's too slippery, wash it off and try again ;)

My husband hated it and hid it from me haha even the smallest amount made everything crazy slippery. I don't need lube at all but we are trying everything at least once. So it wasn't for us.

My husband hated it and hid it from me haha even the smallest amount made everything crazy slippery. I don't need lube at all but we are trying everything at least once. So it wasn't for us.

"Jess The Mess"

LOL.

"Jess The Mess"

LOL.

Haha I know, it's my family nickname because I was tornado of clutter and clothes as my mom puts it. Sometimes I get Messimica or even just simply "Mess."

lol im scared of that big i hear off so i literally just just pea size lol wonder if it helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->