Pre seed! Share any tips!

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Just bought my first lot of pre seed!

So any advice on how much to use? Did you bother with the applicators or not? On just you or both of you?

So, yeh go ahead and tell me your experience and any advice!

Thanks!

If you're going to use the applicator, don't use the full amount that the package says! I found it to be way too much, way too slippery and DH couldn't feel anything. I think filling to the first or second line is probably sufficient.

I've used it with the applicator and just fill it to the 1. That's always been enough for us. Sometimes we use it for a bit of external lube as well. It's got a nice slippery feel to it unlike regular lubes that are often sticky.

I agree with not using the full amount! it's a slippery mess lol!

I used the applicator preseed combined with temping helped us concieve our son after 15 cycles of unexplained infertility.

Baby dust!

Thanks! We tried it last night! Only used up to the first line, which was about right. Definitely feels nicer and not sticky like other lube can. Don't think I put the applicator far enough in though, I lost a bit falling out 😂

You will lose some, but definitely try to get it as close to the cervix as you can. :)

We used it this cycle and we both like it a lot :) I insert some then dh uses it externally as well.

I've used it with the applicator once and all other times have used it externally for him. I figure it will make its way there either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->