Pre~Seed & Soft cups ?

militarymama

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with either of those? I know I keep saying I'm trying not to try but whateverrrr!! I want a baby gosh darn it !! Anywho, I used those this cycle and I'm pretty sure I O'd on the 18th but FF and My Days kind of conflict. One says it should be on the 17th and one says on the 18th & both of those are based on a 29 day cycle. Anyway back to the question, are there any success stories that you'd like to share or know of ?

No success story but I've been considering soft cups. I do use pressed. Hard to say if it makes a difference or not but I figure it can't hurt. I've gotten pregnant once with it and once without.

I'm trying pre-seed this time. I hope it works. I am also on clomid though, which sort of dries everything up.

Yes, we often use some lubricant anyway so I figured why not use the stuff that the sperm like? :) I have trouble ovulating so I figure by using a soft cup I'm increasing the chances the the sperm find my egg on the months that I do ovulate. I'm not sure how different this is than just lying down for a while? I guess if you had sex the day before you ovulate it would keep the swimmers up there.

Yes I got my BFP this month the first month we tried Softcups (no preseed as I have abundant alkaline ewcm) and that was the only thing we did differently. early-pregnancy-tests.com has hundreds of positive reviews just like mine. (They are also apparently very popular in the surrogate birth and lesbiansTTC communities... )

It was a little uncomfortable the first wear but by the second insertion you forget you're wearing them! They are so neat and great I had resolved to use them for AF this month but she won't be showing her nasty face for a looong time almost ironically thanks to Softcups!

Good luck!

Congrats ..i was looking for softcup success stories and here i found one ��

Hi, We tried for 3 month with nothing but opks unsuccessful then brought some pre seed got a very faint positive which never got darker and start my af ;( following mouth used Pre seed again and boom very strong positive 10dpo currently 19 weeks pregnant and all going well. So I highly recommended this stuff, I did not have a lot of fertile cm at all and I defiantly believe this is what helped us conceive.

Hi, We tried for 3 month with nothing but opks unsuccessful then brought some pre seed got a very faint positive which never got darker and start my af ;( following mouth used Pre seed again and boom very strong positive 10dpo currently 19 weeks pregnant and all going well. So I highly recommended this stuff, I did not have a lot of fertile cm at all and I defiantly believe this is what helped us conceive.

Thank u so much for this comment I ak trying preseed for the first time I'm really hoping it helps as I cannot usually identify ewcm. Throughout my cycle.

We've used both 5 times and got pregnant 4 out of those 5 times:winkwink: The first two ended up in miscarriage, but still got a bfp nevertheless. The 3rd time was DD and the 4th time is this little bun in the oven :)

We used the pre-seed & soft cups this time, waiting now. We don't have much faith it took this time because we think she ovulated later then we thought. But we plan to try again.. Hoping to find anything we might have missed to make this time successful!

I haven't heard of soft cups but I used preseed in my second cycle and got my BFP. Have it to a friend who had been trying for 6 months to conceive #2 and she just got a BFP first month using preseed. Granted I didn't chart or temp so I could have just been really lucky with timing but I never seemed to get much ewcm so I think it really helped for me.

I have been using pressed with no success but going to try it along with softcups ! fingers crossed!! great to read that its had positive results. x

Have been wondering the same thing and thinking of giving preseed a try, great to hear so many success stories!!!

I have to say, the one time I got pregnant (ended in mc) was the one month I tried soft cups...
I would recommend giving it a try, it can't hurt!!! ...I'm starting ttc again next cycle, the preseed is in the mail and I'll probably be trying the soft cup again too.

Softcups have arrived now just to wait for AF to. Come and go. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->