pre-seed success?

Chloe1

Reaction score
I am ttc and just wondered if anyone got lucky using pre-seed? I have just found out about it and would love to hear anyone's success stories.

Thanks
Chloe xx

i used it for the first month this month, once, but i also took lots of different vitimains ie angnus catus, false unicorn horn, vit b complex, evening primrose oil, and i actually had so much on this month (my gran died and had to go home - over 1000 mile round trip) so not really "trying" so you could say i was a pre seed sucsess but could of been a lot of things.

also i may of falled this month without any of those things, it was my 2nd month tying!

good luck and look forward to seeing you in here officially! sending you lots of baby dust! x x x

Thanks for your relply, If i don't get a :bfp: this month then I will order some x

I was having trouble conceiving so used it.
Both times I did fall pregnant, but both times ended in m/c.
I didn't need to use it this time.

I think it's a good thing if you need extra lube, and think the m/cs were because of me and not the pre-seed.

I would recommend it.

we were ttc for 6mth after a mmc last yr, we used pre-seed for the last 2cycles and got our :bfp:

Glad you asked this, I was wondering the same. Their website is filled with success stories but its good to hear from real people that have tried it

I used pre-seed, and conceived 3rd month trying. GL!

I ordered pre-seed, but got my bfp the day before it arrived! was planning on using it next cycle as was so convinced I wasn't preg this time round! oops!

I used Evening primrose oil for the first time this cycle though! and DH took zinc and vit E for the first time this cycle.

I got pregnant the first month using preseed too. I'm 13 weeks 6 days pregnant now.

Good luck TTC.xxx

msangie11 turned me on to it after getting the :witch: on valentines day she was kind enough to send me some so after 9 long cycles i decided to try it and ............ First time around i got my :bfp: one day after :witch: was late 16dpo ....................... Thank you msangie11

HI! we also got our :bfp: in the first month we used it (our 9th month trying). Hubby and I were also using Fertilaid Supplements. So it may have been a combo action! Either way I would highly recommend trying it!! I never really noticed much cm around ovulation...thats why we tried it. WORKED 4 US!:happydance:

we had been TTC for 10 cycles and tried pre-seed month 10. I got my BFP that month.

We tried using it for a few months using the applicators provided but it was real messy. In the end we got our :bfp: using OPK and using a tiny amount of pre-seed as a lube (sorry if it's TMI).

As an FYI what we did different was BD the Day after the LH surge on the OPK (before we were always BD' ing on the Day and that didnt seem to be working for us.)
Bady dust to all!

xxxx

1st month using pre seed (but only second cycle trying and also used instead cups) we got our BFP! Do not know whether it was related to the pre seed as I fall pregnant easily (first kid-one cycle, second kid-one cycle) Good Luck!

Sarah

I got a BFP using it for the first time this cycle. At the same time I do know the O and sex cordination was ideal and I was also on b vitamins and evening primrose oil...but I do chuck it up to good timing and preseed:)

Hi, I was on my 7th cycle of trying, used preseed and got my :bfp: first month of using it :hugs:

First time i used it,i got a BFP,but mc,used it 3 weeks later, another BFP,and here i am! X

We had been trying for 4 months, then tried preseed on 5th cycle and got a :bfp:

wow preseed seems awesome tried it first time now still waiting... cycles all messed up dont really know whats going on down there lol.

i guess preseed doesnt sell too much if it works so well lol only need one bottle by the sounds of things hahaha :) congrats to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"