pre-seed success?

this seems to have really good results! sorry for high jacking the thread but where do u buy it from?? does any1 have a link x

You can buy it at Access diagnostics

I got my :bfp: using Pre-seed for 6 months (I suffered irregular cycles and not ovulating properly not amount of lube and fix that! :rofl:) .

It's not a miracle aid to guarantee pregnancy, i felt that it helped us immensely.

I think part of it i also mental perception we felt were we more relaxed knowing the little :spermy: were getting all the help we could give them to get to that eggy!

I got mine from Access diagnostics too.
I think it's the only UK site you can get it from (don't quote me on that though)

They are great, reasonable price and very fast delivery :)
They also do tons of great cheapie opks and hpts.

Also fertilityplan on eBay

Thanks for all your advice, it definately seems worth a try!! I am due AF on thurs so if i get a :bfn: this time i will be trying pre-seed next month! I hope i dont have to use it fingers crossed! x

Gave my last batch to my friend, got bfp 2nd month!

Me. I don't get ewcm, so thought it would be a good idea. I got my BFP first month of using it.

Sorry, another TTCer lurking in 1st Tri.

I've been using pre-seed for at least the last 5 cycles with no success at all. I agree with previous posters that it is probably part of a combination of things. My problem is timing as my hubbie works away from home so I can't say that pre-seed is a total waste of money. It's not pre-seed's fault that my hubbie is in Scotland when I am ovulating in Kent!

I hope you are successful with it but as someone else has said it's not a miracle worker.

I did a poll on this and LOADS of women used it and got their :bfp: first or second month. My self being one of those. Honestly they should give me commission I've recommended it so much!!!

Oh and buy it on ebay it's cheaper. You can also get sperm friendly lub at any chemist

Yay I am on cycle two now and will be in my second month of trying in last week of august and using pre seed this month :)
will keep you posted :winkwink::winkwink:

I tried for 7 cycles without it. And on the 8th with preseed got our BFP so Im a fan!

I got my BFP the second month using Preseed, but the 1st month I wasn't using it as directed (with the applicators), and the 2nd month I did. I also used it in conjunction with Instead Softcups.

I'm definitely a fan! :happydance:

Very first month of TTC we got our BFP. We also used Pre-seed but I can't say for sure it was the reason we got our BFP since we had only been trying one month. I figured there was no harm is stacking the odds in our favor. Plus I thought it made things a little more enjoyable too! ;)

I used it with my first pregnancy and got pregnant first try. This time I got pregnant by surprise. Maybe i'm just a fertile person??
No harm in using it though, right?

Second cycle trying I used pre-seed (use far less that the directions state!) and softcups and got my BFP. Can't say these things contributed, but being 38 I wanted to take the extra step. :)

i got my bfp on my first month using it (during Ovulation). so I'm a fan

We used preseed. I can't really say if it helped or not though. We didn't always need it so it's hard to say.
Edit: and we never used the applicator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->