Pre-seed?

Chloe1

Reaction score
Am i being stupid ? :blush: Can someone tell me what pre-seed is please?

Much appreciated x

Its a sperm friendly lube - I tried it for the first time last month & loved it. Helps if you don't have lots of mucus.

Hi - you're not stupid. I didn't know either until I looked it up since everyone kept raving about it!! It's sperm friendly lubricant to help those spermies swim swim swim without killing as many as normal lubricants can!

Hope this helps!

Here is the link if you wanted to read about it for yourself.

https://www.preseed.com.au/home.html

Lots of success stories on the net using pre seed....have bought some for us this month...

My DH has slightly low sperm count so I wondered about using pre-seed to give his swimmers the best chance but I've heard that you should only use lube (even pre-seed) if bd'ing is too painful without it. What does everyone think??

Use it! I know more than one lady that got their first bfp with it. I used something similar to it the month that I got my bfp. Sex was never painful for me. I just didn't produce very much EWCM and I think it helped with that.

Everytime i used Preseed i got a BFP.

I honestly hand on heart thought it helped.

I got mine from FertilityPlan on eBay

Ive heard people getting BFP when using pre seed even though they do have the EWCM...thats what has inspired me.. I have the EWCM, but am just going to use it anyway.

There is no harm in using it at all and I got a BFP the first time I used it (but was ectopic). We use it even though cant try again for a few weeks. Its fabby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"