Pre-seed

Ally703

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with using preseed? Any information would be appreciated!

I personally have not used it yet. But, from what I hear it actually does work. It has really great reviews as well. I bought the last box from Walmart today (lucky me lol) so fx'd that it works.

Preseed is awesome stuff, but a little bit of advice, if u do decide to use it, dnt use the amount they say as u will have a huge mess lol so use about half of wot they suggest.

^ wss! lol Definitely go easy on it, a little bit goes a long way and it is very watery so it does tend to make a mess.

Hubby and I used it when we were TTC our first child. I would put just a little in me with the applicator, he would use it as a lube. I also used softcups, and I would put a little bit inside one of those before inserting it as well.

^ what they said! lol Don't need a whole lot, good for just external lube too, and I've put some just inside the softcup to help his swimmers. No BFP for me yet, but I think we'll keep using it even after BFP because other lubes can irritate me and I've had no problem with the pre-seed :thumbup: Ran out of applicators though! :dohh: But they sell just applicators online...I would recommend buying some extra of those. I didn't feel comfortable just washing a used one out, although I've heard of people doing so. But the packing does not recommend it.

Thanks for the advice! Hubby just bought some. We're at the point that we'll try just about anything. Where do you buy the softcup? I haven't tried those either. Good luck to you. Hopefully you'll get your BFP soon!!

You can get the softcups at the store by the menstraution stuff (pads, tampons, etc) that's what they are meant for...but in the TTC world we use them after sex to catch the swimmers and hold them close to the cervix. I've found them at Longs/CVS and Walmart

I used pre-seed the month I conceived but also used it other months and nothing happened. So who knows! All I do know is that having to use it made it harder for me to get stuff going for myself, if you know what I mean... so I personally had to use quite a bit of it. It would get sticky pretty fast and DH would get frustrated. But again, that probably had to do more with my mindset and body's response (and therefore dryness) than to the actual lubricant itself. As you can see from others, most people love it!

Sorry if that was TMI!

Thanks to everyone for your advice! I think I'll try the soft cups with it and see how it goes. Should be an interesting month!

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->