pre-seed?

maratobe

Reaction score
has anyone used it in the past? or are using it now???
i would love to hear some success stories about it, as we have ordered some for this cycle along with OPK sticks to help me out!! :thumbup:

I`m using it this cycle. I have heard alot of positive reviews and success stories.

I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm tempted to order some to try. Let us know how it works for you.

will do! we have been trying naturally for a long time so we thought we would give it a shot!!

What is pre-seed? Excuse my ignorance on the subject, I should just go ahead and google it but it's more fun to post! :)

its basically a form of lubricant that is sperm friendly and helps the lil fellows swim up there and helps when you have very lil CM!

This will be our first cycle using it. I really like and for my self I do not need to use as much as they suggest. I think my tube will last a few cycles at least.
Currently 6dpo so I will let you know how it works in 10 days!! lol... Hopefully it helps a BFP for Christmas!

Have been using it for over a year now. Was recommended by two friends, who have 3 healthy kids between them. The first cycle we used it got a BFP but sadly ended as a mmc.

We started off using the prefilled individual applicators but have since changed to the tube you can buy and that comes with applicators you fill yourself. We don't use the applicators, DH didn't find it very romantic watching me shove that stuff up in me anyways so we just use the tube like you would normal lube. A bit on him and then some on the outside for me.

Hi Maratobe, I got it for this cycle as well. Have been very ummm "dry" so to speak since coming off the pill almost 5 months ago. We used it 2 out of the 3 key times this cycle, and will be testing towards the end of the week, so will let you know.
I used the smiley face Clear Blue OPK's and really liked those too, no guessing.
Cheers

This is also my 1st cycle trying out Pre-seed. I just O'd today so I will hopefully know by the 30th if it worked :winkwink:

I did have a question regarding Pre-seed though...Is it possible to use too much? I used what the directions instructed, but it seemed like a lot.... Any information on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks Ladies!

This is also my 1st cycle trying out Pre-seed. I just O'd today so I will hopefully know by the 30th if it worked :winkwink:

I did have a question regarding Pre-seed though...Is it possible to use too much? I used what the directions instructed, but it seemed like a lot.... Any information on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks Ladies!

Hi Chipper, what type of preseed are you using? The individual prefilled or the tube? I found that about half of the amount in the prefilled ones was PLENTY, otherwise it was just too wet.

I always use less. I tried to use the amount shown but it was wayyyy to messy. lol.
I read that it is just the average amount women feel they need to use. I guess the company needs to give us some direction or some women may try to use the whole tube..lol

It isn't the individuals...it's the whole tube and came with 6 applicators. I felt it was too much so I will probably do as you ladies did and use less next time 'round. Thanks!!

I use it and really like it - i love that you can actually use it inside (sorry TMI) but think it's great! I do sneak off apply in private, however! it definitely is not a romantic sight. And definitely use less than the recommended amt. It will last you longer too and that stuff is a bit spendy IMHO!

I used it but after intercourse. Yea I know it sounds weird but it was to give them boys :spermy: some extra mobility. :thumbup:

a doctor told me that pre-seed does kill sperm just like any other lubricant or saliva does, but it kills them a lot more slowly.....I have no idea one way or the other but that's the only info I've gotten on it which kinda scared me off

hi we have been using pre seed since may/june of this year. The first time i used it i used the applicator thingy but found it fiddly & embarrassing to use & there seemed to much of it!! since then i just put a small amount around me & on him & it seeems to work nicely. Dont know how long you can use the same tube for, im stilll using the same 1!! is there any expiry date once opened?? Unfortunately we havent got a BFP as of yet but find it helpful as im now on clomid which seems to make me wetter when i dont need it & dry when ive got my smiley face on the cb opk!! xx

thank you girls!!
i cant wait to use it, i think its time to step up our game with TTC lol
cant wait to see how you girls have gone using it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"