Pre Seed

Lex1113

Reaction score
Anyone have any success stories with pre seed lubricant? My boyfriend and I have been TTC for almost 8 months now and have decided to try this. I'm actually very hopeful this cycle and am pretty positive it will happen, as before I never had the right consistency of cm, though I just realized that recently. My bf is also taking zinc and vitamin c as it said it helps with sperm health. Baby dust to everyone!!

I used Preseed from about the second cycle of ttc to the time I got my BFP, so I guess I used it 5 cycles in all before my BFP. I have heard of some people using it though where they got their BFP the very first cycle they used it, so I guess everyone is different!

I haven't myself but have heard plenty who have an praise it

we used, its nice because its more watery and not sticky, i can't give you a success stories because the first cycle i conceived was when i wasn't using it but i'm not sure it was because of that or not. I hope it works for you! just a personal opinion, the applicators they give you to use are really uncomfortable so i stopped using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->