Precious Planets or Rainforest Jumperoo....

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
I know they both literally do the same thing...and that they are both on offer in Argos, but which one do you prefer and why? xx

Bah, well they are both sold out anyways :( Just when I was going to buy one as well!!!! No doubt ebay will suddenly be flooded with BNWT Jumperoos in a few days!!

I have the rainforest jumperoo and I love because Olivia does lol and because it folds down slightly so I can pack it away. No sure if the precious planets one can fold down though???

I like the look of the rainforest better i think. although I do love the hanging banana! Theres very few differences tbh.

Just bought the precious planets on Sunday - LO loves it!

No Argos within 40 miles has the rainforrest one (on offer for £65.99) but as there is very little difference, and the planets was £59.99, i bought that!

We got the precious planets one....rainforest was sold out everywhere..here, near my sister's even in cornwall by my mum :wacko:
there was only 1 left by me of the planet one...so i thought sod it. Got it this morning, so not yet tried it......can't wait :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->