Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

she is lovely Ashley.

Isaac was weighed today and is 22 lb 7 ounces and 75 cm long, not quite sure what that is on the percentile line (his baby book is downstairs), but the health visitor said he was all in proportion so no concerns there. He does not crawl (far too lazy for that), he rolls around to get to where he wants to be. he also has no teeth yet either.

Christopher has not had his nine month check up yet...but at his 6month he weighed 21lbs. He has his two bottom teeth and army crawls to wherever he want...He also sits by himself really good if we sit him up, he has no desire to do it on his own yet lol. He says "DaDa" like crazy, and mommy is getting jealous so I keep trying for mama...

So nice to see updates from you ladies. My little man is nearly 9 and a half months old and just this past week has decided crawling is easy (as is climbing... yikes!). He is a relatively good baby with the occasional bout of crying from teething (of which he has 4). He sleeps through the night 7pm until anywhere from 5:30 to 7am. I am still nursing and that is going well. He eats solids and loves finger foods as he is quite independent which I wasn't expecting as he is our second. I am enjoying the last of our real "baby" time as he will be the last member of our family but it is going by very fast. We are quite content being a family of 4. Would love to hear some meal ideas for your little ones as I'm sure Nate is getting a bit board of cereal, pancakes, avacado, carrot, sweet potato and squash.

Attachments

• IMGP1666.jpg
    IMGP1666.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
meal ideas: (we are vegetarian but eat fish)

some of the things Isaac eats for main meals are:

vegetable lasagna
fish pie
cous cous and morrocan vegetables
tuna and pasta bake
vegetable spaghetti carbonara
quorn chilli
quorn chicken pieces with mashed potato and vegetables
quorn sausage cassorolle,
lentil and root vegetable stew

snack lunches / tea
crumpets
peanut butter on toast
cheese spread on toast
pancakes
oatcakes
pitta bread, hummous
jam on toast
sardines on toast

Lily is 9 months old now and growing fast, her favourite word is dada and she isnt quite crawling yet but army crawls and we reckon she'll walk before she crawls as shes getting pretty close to that, she pulls herself up on the furniture and climbs like a little monkey! Shes a happy, healthy and very bright baby!

We're going in for our second round of ivf next month! Cant wait to give Lily a little brother or sister! :happydance:

Alice not long turned 9 months.
She's a speed demon now and can get around at an extraordinary rate. We've bought her a push along walker and she's very good at using it. I've noticed the last couple of days shes been pushing herself up to standing from sitting, although she only lasts a second before landing on her bum :haha:

She now says most sounds repetitively - mama, Dada, yaya, Nana and eeee. Lol. You can see her trying to say more complicated sounds.

She's got the best smile in the world and is very funny. She wants to be where ever people are and if youre holding something (anything) then she assumes that she wants it!

These are a couple of pics from her 6 month photoshoot that I took. I do baby photography as a hobby so I really need to do her next shoot :haha:

Attachments

• 269000_10151353299518495_1887242201_n.jpg
    269000_10151353299518495_1887242201_n.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 525462_10151353236308495_1136994720_n.jpg
    525462_10151353236308495_1136994720_n.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi all,

How are the precious pumpkins doing?, i notice some have turned one and some will be nearing their first birthday in October. Would be lovely to hear how they are all doing.

Isaac is a bundle of energy and very strong willed, he has temper tantrums down to a fine art. But he can also be mighty affectionate and loves giving kisses ( he basicaly tries to eat your mouth!) he uses his thumb and muslin square as a comforter and is frequently found with thumb in and muslin square at his face - it looks so cute.

He said 'more' today and can say hiya, mamma, dadda. he dislikes the word 'no' and throws himself to the floor when i say it (told you he was strong willed),

He is cruising the furniture and occassionally stands alone for a second before he realises and topples down. He is into everything! No matter how child proof i think i have made this house he finds something to get into mischief with and the latest has been splashing in he toilet bowl, yuk!

He still only has 2 teeth, but i think he is teething at the moment. He continues to sleep well at night but fights his daytime naps.

I am a stay at home mum now and it is great, sometimes exhausting but i realise how lucky i am to be given the chance to stay home with him. Although our decision for me to stay home does now mean that we will have to put off ttc number 2 for a while longer till we are sure we can manage it financially..... This makes me sad, but i know staying home with Isaac is right for us now and if we get to give him another sibling one day then that will be great. I would like to be pregnant and preferably have had number 2 by the time i am 35 and i am 32 now, so we have a little time, but i must admit the fact i took us a year to concieve with Isaac does worry me.

So that is us :)

Hope you are all well xxxx

Attachments

• isaac forum.jpg
    isaac forum.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the update Dawn. Sounds like you guys are getting along great and I'm so happy to hear you have the chance to stay home with him. My Nathan is among the pumpkins to have already turned 1. We celebrated on Sunday with a monkey theme party. He had his first sweet, a cupcake, and with every bite would say "mmmm...." then take another. Our year has been busy and went by much to fast. I also stay home with my kids and cherish the moments of cuddles, snuggles, giggles and kisses (however sloppy they are) that Nathan gives. He is such a little lover and so different from my independent daughter. Nathan is growing like a weed and is in the 99th percentile for height, 85th for weight. He is taking steps and can get across the living room or playroom unassisted but still prefers to crawl. It won't be for much longer though. I do miss the baby stage as he is our last but I look forward to this next year much more. Walking, taking, a little personality forms, it's all so exciting. Wishing your babies a very Happy Birthday for those still to come and a congratulations to all the families out there that have survived this past year!

Attachments

• IMGP0373.jpg
    IMGP0373.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Happy to see updates from you ladies :) And to know my Chewy isn't alone with not walking yet, I guess it comes with size...He walks along great along toys the walls...anything really he can hold on to..stands for seconds by himself but then plops on his bottom. He has 7 teeth going on 8 soon. This year has gone way to fast but can not wait for him to be able to run and enjoy playing with his 2 yr old cousins :)
He says "mama" "dadda" "hi" "ckck"..for cookie...and makes car noises, also my favorite besides mama is his "ooooh" that he learned from the spongebob squarepants theme song... :) 2 weeks till his party, little over 3 till actual birthday

**First few are his "One year" picutres, I took myself and the last is him just waking up from a nap the other day :) **

Attachments

• one11.jpg
    one11.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
  • cute.jpg
    cute.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF8856.jpg
    DSCF8856.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF8724.jpg
    DSCF8724.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies, good to hear everyone is doing well. Elyssa hasn't had any new teeth since 8 months so still just the 8 teeth. But they look full size now :) She has been walking for about a month and a half, wow that keeps us busy. She is into everything. Loves the washing machine and spends time turning all the dials on that as well as my oven :-\

Words we have.. Daddy, mummy, hiya, boo, bubow (bubble), look and what. I've probably missed some, I always do!

She's just moving into size 9-12 clothes. But some still swamp her.

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/20130921_145211_zps1ee573eb.jpg

Hi everyone.
Ella will be 1 on Oct 8th. We will have just a nice dinner and treat for her that day, then we are having family over on the Sunday following for Canadian thanksgiving and her birthday. I am making a stuffed turkey, potato's, and the rest of the guests are being the rest. I will make her a cake though, just haven't thought of a design yet.
She is saying mama, dada, ball, kitty, and attempts many more but they aren't quite clear yet, like 'monkey'. She is playing with her brother tons and makes car noises playing with his trucks, and growls like a lion with him.
She also isn't walking, but gets into squatting position and tries to launch herself up, but more just projects back onto her bum, it's adorable. She pulls up on things and and generally it's short lived as she gets frustrated easily. She eats pretty much what we do, though have to mash it up, but she enjoys some finger foods too, like Cheerios, or small puffs/crackers, some of her moms toast, etc. she has 6 teeth as one just came through.
She is trouble too, pulls the central heating vents out of the floor and puts toys in, tears apart the play kitchen often, and throws every one of the 200 balls out if the ball put when we set her in it, while she squeals with delight!

My due date is today actually but I think he's going to make me wait as bit longer. We found out we were pregnant February 5th which is actually my dads bday :) and it was a shock after I had an early miscarriage on December 31. We didn't expect it so soon but were overjoyed. I had some bleeding early in pregnancy but it turns out I'm just a bleeder at times and no complications were involved, it was just pretty scary. Now we have come this far and he will be here any day now.

Congratulations Joyful! So very happy for you that you will soon be holding your very own little pumpkin. It's hard to believe most of us on this thread were in your shoes just a year ago... time sure does fly by. Enjoy the last few moments of pregnancy (if you can) and hopefully you have a very smooth labour and delivery. Good luck!

I cannot believe it! 1 tomorrow!!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0153_zpsadf2ab2a.jpg

Aww how wonderful to see all of your photos! It's amazing to see all of these babies growing up and how they all started out as little lines on those HPTs! Lol

Oh and... is anyone planning for another? I'm getting excited to start TTC and do it all again *gulp* lol I think we may start TTC in December :)

No longer planning for another, just waiting for next week to confirm how far along I am ;)

You're both completely crazy :haha: but congratulations :thumbup:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back