Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

Aahhh, crazy is the fact that we're honestly considering another one (or 2) after this pregnancy ;)

Thanks ladies. Think I'm roughly 10 and a half weeks now, but could be anywhere up to 15 weeks. Will have my first scan a week from now =D

Congrats to all those that are expecting again! and Happy Birthday to the little pumpkins turning 1... such a great milestone.

Two is our limit, hubby has already gotten a vasectomy so our decision is final. Well, unless the procedure was unsuccessful! Looking forward to more updates as the month passes.

wow, i cannot believe my pumpkin is one tomorrow. Birthday celebrations were today in the form of a party and then we have the friendship tea at church tomorrow. My baby has changed so much and i feel very emotional at passing this milestone with him. They are not little for long.

Attachments

• Isaac 0 and 1 year.jpg
    Isaac 0 and 1 year.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
Layla is one on Monday but since DH and I both at work we are pretending it is tomorrow. Can't believe we have got here so fast. Congrats to the pregnant ladies. I don't think we will have another. Or it'll be a few years anyway! Do love having our two so close though.

:hi: lovely ladies!

How are we all and those beautiful pumpkins?

So afm, Lily is now walking and says about 5 or 6 words, including daddy, mama, yes and doggy, she also babbles away, her little voice sounds adorable! Can't wait for Her 2nd Christmas but 1st that she'll actually be aware of! She's been a very spoilt little lady this year!

So last month we had another round of IVF and have received THE best Christmas present ever! Our :bfp:! Can't believe Lilys going to be a big sister! First scan is on the 8th January, can't wait to find out if there's one or two snuggled away!

Hope we're all well, Merry Christmas girls! :hugs:

:happydance: congratulations on the pregnancy :happydance:

Sounds like Lily is doing well.

Isaac is walking and now into everything. He can climb up and down the stairs.
He can say duck, breadstick (though not dead clear), dadda, mama, yes, look, snack (nak), cloth (coth) and babbles constantly.
He is going through a smacking phase (only smacks me) but laughs when told no..... Its hard to know how best to deal with that.
We are also looking forward to xmas this year :baby:

So afm, Lily is now walking and says about 5 or 6 words, including daddy, mama, yes and doggy, she also babbles away, her little voice sounds adorable! Can't wait for Her 2nd Christmas but 1st that she'll actually be aware of! She's been a very spoilt little lady this year!

So last month we had another round of IVF and have received THE best Christmas present ever! Our :bfp:! Can't believe Lilys going to be a big sister! First scan is on the 8th January, can't wait to find out if there's one or two snuggled away!

Congrats on the 2nd bumps ladies!!!

Christopher is walking and always in to everything, his favorite show is bubble guppies, he says "bubbub". Says mama,Dada,points to anything he wants. Brings us his cuppy when he is thirsty. Now he is able to walk n play with his 2 year old cousins,exciting!

No 2nd here yet...almost done with school though :)

Hi ladies, congratulations on all the pregnancies! Fab news for you all.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to 2014.

Alice is an active chatty lady. She started walking at 11 months and now runs everywhere :haha:
I think she says about 50ish words now and is starting very basic sentences, she said "teddy bath" before throwing her Hello Kitty teddy in the other day. She usually starts the day pointing out and saying all her and our features before we go downstairs. It sounds cute but at 7am doing eyes, nose, ears etc. can be tiring.

She now eating all her meals on her own with a fork or spoon and is really good at it the past couple of weeks.

She's just starting to put herself to sleep at night and self settling which is good after a year of disrupted sleep. I'm still scared of a sleep regression as she never got over the 4 months one :dohh:

I'll try and get some pictures up.

Just thought I would come on for a nosey to see how we are all doing, I can't believe how many more bumps there are already, it's fab!

We are starting ttc for no2 in feb, I am so excited now, can't wait to do it all again (it's amazing how fast you forget the hard stuff!)

My little girl is 15 months now and just discovered running the other day, she is such a chatterbox and very independent but loves her cuddles. She also is very tall and wearing some age 2-3 clothes :cry:

Hope all is well and hope to keep up with you all!

Hi everyone, I thought I would pop in to say hello and loving the fact there are so many of you pregnant too. I'm joining the club :)

AH! So many of you are so brave! Congrats on at the BFP! I think we will wait another 6-8 months to start trying. We will see!

O MY GOSH!!! Congrats! wow!!!

Congrats on all new bumps and good luck those ttc#2 :)

Lots of bumps around here, I'm also expecting #2 in September! Congrats everyone x

So it turns out our baby #2 turned into #2 and #3!!

Cant believe we're having twins!!

Trying to get my head around having 3 kids under 2 :haha:

Oh my goodness Princess! You will certainly have your hands full :) as will be your heart :) massive congratulations xx

22nd august but more realistically its the 8th august because I wont go past 38 weeks!

Hi ladies and pumpkins!!

Looks like a lot of us are bump buddies for our second (and third). :) Glad to see everyone doing so well. We are expecting a baby girl (I took the harmony test at 10 weeks) in July. Very exciting! There seem to be a lot girls this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->