Predictions??

S

Semanthia

I have noticed people having predictions in their signature. I was just curious where they get their predictions? I think that would be fun!

I've been wondering the same thing. I would love to see what mine would say!

I did mine yesterday, just for fun. Waiting on reading, should be here tomorrow.

eBay lol. I heard a lot from the other ladies on here. I put baby psychic in the search. It was psychic 123. I think she goes by Gail too on other sites. I honestly am doing it for fun and trying to keep busy during this awful tww.

I just ordered mine! How fun! I can't wait to see what it says and how it really turns out LOL.

Well I got mine and she was wrong, said BPF in July 2011 but I was already pregnant and didn't know when I ordered it. It was fun to read anyhow. What did yours say?

Well I got mine and she was wrong, said BPF in July 2011 but I was already pregnant and didn't know when I ordered it. It was fun to read anyhow. What did yours say?

She was still close though right? Did you just find out?

She said July BFP with a girl. I just found out yesterday/today, so I was actually pregnant when I ordered it. No biggie, it was like $8.50 and helped kill the tww. She also said she saw a boy in 2013 but this will be #4 for me and I am 39, so I'm pretty sure this is it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->