Preg after miscarriage... just got back from dr

Glad to hear that you got good feedback from the midwife. Even though you can't get an early scan on the NHS, you could go private - some places offer good deals on private scans.

I wouldn't worry about the progesterone thing - early miscarriages are fairly common, in particular, first time pregnancies (where often the body is getting used to things)and most women go on to have normal pregnancies afterwards. Your previous experience was probably just a random thing and probably nothing to do with low progesterone - this time, you will probably have a problem free pregnancy.

thats a really nice thing to say, its good to see people are being positive. you hear negatively all the time about people having one miscarriage are automatically set up to have another one xx

the surgery i work in has a midwifery team that comes every Tuesday and one of the midwifes tells the woman to come back when they are 6/7 weeks if they happen to turn up at 3/4 weeks pregnant even if they havnt had a previous miscarriage. I know its hard but dont let this get you down, just get through the next two weeks and they will come in faster than you think!! xxx

Thanks ladies! I agree with Danielle 100%- It's really lovely to hear the support and positives from you all. My doctor this morning gave me alot of negitive vibes, and i'm really glad i found this website while ttc to help get me through and pull you back up and into positivity!

My husband and i have been together for over 9 years now, married for 1 and are very ready for our little family to begin and take shape. I don't want to rush my pregnancy as I want to enjoy every little bit..... (but i won't be upset if the next few weeks rush past me!!!) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->