Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

whattoexpect

Reaction score
Hi There,

So I've taken my trigger shot and now waiting to see if I ovulate and then preggers....

Anyone else on the similar schedule?

Lets ride out these evil two weeks together lol

I think I'm in the 2WW at the moment - although there's a possibility I don't ovulate.
I had the Day 21 blood test today so I'm driving myself slowly crazy waiting for that and waiting to see if I get my period around August 31st.

I'm always around if you want a waiting buddy :hugs:

i have my 21 day test next thurs....every hour feels like forever.
Funny how I've forgotten how invested you get right away.

Good Luck on your test, let me know how it goes!

Tell me about it!
I've been trying really hard to not get invested right away or get my hopes up right away but it's just not that easy, is it?

It felt like this week took forever to get to my appointment today and while we were waiting to get called in I swear the clock started moving backwards! :haha:
I think I might just hibernate for a few days to make the time go faster. Sleeping a few days away is acceptable, right....?

Its more than acceptable, should be mandatory!

Such a scary/exciting/crazy time :)

I like the way you think!! :D
I also feel that chocolate should be mandatory as well. Because...reasons. Very secret, scientific reasons...

I've been such a mix of emotions lately, it's starting to freak me out a little bit :lol:
Can I be nosy and ask what the trigger shot is?

Not nosy at all - we put all this out to the interwebs lol

Trigger shot is ovidrel, it basically forces ovulation within 36hrs.
I have to do fertility treatments because I don't typically ovulate on my own.

My cycle starts with femera - pill (that wakes the follicles up to get ready to grow me some eggs)
Then I have to take daily injections from about cycle day 9-13 (or so) they further stimulate and get the follicles bigger so there will be viable eggs when my hormones catch up and are ready to be triggered.

Fun times! but this same regiment got me my first BFP and my DD.

hi ladies, im kinda in the same boat. I THINK im 4dpo but who knows if it actually happened. im pretty crampy and my breast hurt but it could be the low progesterone again. im supposed to get AF on the 1st of sept but if not and I get a bfn then more provera it is. im really hoping this month is it though, we have done lots of bd-ing 3 days in a row after my AF was over then every other night after tha so im really hoping this is it

Hi, I would like to join this thread! I am currently 2DPO. My luteal phase tends to be 11-12 days so my AF should rear her head on the 1st or 2nd of Sept. I might test on the 31st for kicks, or just wait until I know I'm late. We BD'd CD 17 AM, CD 19 PM, and CD 21 AM, with ovulation on CD 20. This is our 3rd cycle TTC.
This is the first cycle we used pre-seed. Before we were using KY brand and then I read that certain lubricants may kill sperm :-/
This is also my first cycle using OPK's properly.
I temp which I seriously loooove and recommend for people TTC. You learn so much about your cycle!
Crossing my fingers and toes and praying this is the month! My birthday is at the end of the month and it would be a great gift from God :)

welcome ladies!

twotiels - when to test? that is the question that plagues us all ha ha. Ive never used OPK but I have seen lots of great success from other ladies so that is awesome that you have found something that works....now the tough part. Not POAS every day!

sma- that is the tough part knowing if you actually o'd or not. That is where I am right now. Waiting to go back to my RE next week to see if the trigger worked and the follicle released the egg!

Keep us posted on symptoms and just general thoughts and feelings.
Even though this is not my first time, I am just as nervous/excited as I was then.

Baby dust to us all :flower:

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Today is 2dpo for me. I also did an assisted cycle. Clomid days 5-9 and then IUI on 8/20. I'm trying to be laid back and not symptom spot so early but as you said, it is so easy to get so wrapped up in it all over again.

Not nosy at all - we put all this out to the interwebs lol

Trigger shot is ovidrel, it basically forces ovulation within 36hrs.
I have to do fertility treatments because I don't typically ovulate on my own.

My cycle starts with femera - pill (that wakes the follicles up to get ready to grow me some eggs)
Then I have to take daily injections from about cycle day 9-13 (or so) they further stimulate and get the follicles bigger so there will be viable eggs when my hormones catch up and are ready to be triggered.

Fun times! but this same regiment got me my first BFP and my DD.

Oh wow, that's a lot to go through but definitely well worth it when you get your BFP!!

hi ladies, im kinda in the same boat. I THINK im 4dpo but who knows if it actually happened. im pretty crampy and my breast hurt but it could be the low progesterone again. im supposed to get AF on the 1st of sept but if not and I get a bfn then more provera it is. im really hoping this month is it though, we have done lots of bd-ing 3 days in a row after my AF was over then every other night after tha so im really hoping this is it

Hi, I would like to join this thread! I am currently 2DPO. My luteal phase tends to be 11-12 days so my AF should rear her head on the 1st or 2nd of Sept. I might test on the 31st for kicks, or just wait until I know I'm late. We BD'd CD 17 AM, CD 19 PM, and CD 21 AM, with ovulation on CD 20. This is our 3rd cycle TTC.
This is the first cycle we used pre-seed. Before we were using KY brand and then I read that certain lubricants may kill sperm :-/
This is also my first cycle using OPK's properly.
I temp which I seriously loooove and recommend for people TTC. You learn so much about your cycle!
Crossing my fingers and toes and praying this is the month! My birthday is at the end of the month and it would be a great gift from God :)

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Today is 2dpo for me. I also did an assisted cycle. Clomid days 5-9 and then IUI on 8/20. I'm trying to be laid back and not symptom spot so early but as you said, it is so easy to get so wrapped up in it all over again.

*waves* Hi ladies! Welcome and good luck everyone!!
:dust:

So far today I have been a irritable little crabby-pants.
I think I'm tired as I didn't sleep at all well last night (OH was snoring like crazy!) and I was very nervous for the blood test as well. I'm also slowly coming off of an anti-depressant so that's probably not helping a whole lot!

I'm also bloated, have backache and my boobs (look awesome according to my OH, bless him) feel like someone filled them with rocks.
Considering I'm not due a visit from Mother Nature until August 31st-ish and I don't really get PMS symptoms (except for fatigue) I have no clue what's going on.

OH and I just went out for a late night walk as we were both feeling a little restless and I think we're going to settle down with a movie or something for a bit.
How's everyone doing this evening?
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

welcome raelynn! looks like are kiddos are just a few months apart. What a fun time with them eh?

Hi Gaige, just staying in watching tv and bd on tap for tonight!

Have a good one ladies, busy weekend ahead but I'll try to check in when I can!

Good night all

Whattoexpect - It is a fun time! Loving every moment of mommyhood and hoping to repeat it!

I went for a run b/c I had such a stressful day. TGIF though! And watched Dateline. I don't know what it is about Dateline on a Friday night :p

Hi ladies!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far.

I swear I lost most of today, I got into a marathon video game session and now it's 5pm :oops:

Popping in to join all of you :)

I ovulated yesterday and AF is due September 6th. Can't wait until September :)

Hey Knobby! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!
:dust:

Hi. Can I join? I've just found this forum and I'm already obsessed. Ttc #2 for a while now. Normally I'd just wait until af was late and test . However after a mc in July I've become a poasa too.
I have an irregular cycle. I've never learned what my body has been doing either eg when it's about to ovulate. My new obsession with these forums have made me realise I'm a late ovulator snd probably missed it this month :-(

I'd still like to poas at the end of this month though just to see. I'm keen for some tww buddies.

Hello everyone! Hoping I can join this group. :flower: I'm new to this site and am hoping to get support from other ladies going through what I am.

AF is Sept 1, and I'm practically itching to take a test now!

three months ago I got a positive AHT and a day later it came back negative. I felt like I had symptoms and it turned out to be a chem-preg.

not sure if I'm imagining symptoms this time or not, but my chest started to hurt this morning.

hoping for the best :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->