Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

Fx whattoexpect and congrats swan!

I hope the cramps are sign off a shy bfp krakir!

AFM did my first hcg blood test done. The numbers are low at 66 :( Have to go in again on Friday to check if they double. I hope they do!

Congrats Swan! :happydance:
Good Luck Whattoexpect

and Mol I think that 66 is a good number as any at this point since the only thing you should worry is if the numbers double... hoping for doubling numbers!!!! :dust:

Update: 7dpo - no symptoms today. :shrug:
By now I think my BBs should be a little sore or tender. CM is normal I think... not dry or sticky more on the creamy side but not much.

Baby Love are you on this message trail... how are you feeling? When are you testing? I want to hold out until you test... if I can :haha:

I have NO idea why I caved and bought another test but uuuuh. yeah. Anyways, BFN lol. But it wasn't FMU and I hadn't been holding it for long... I have one last test I'm saving for the 7th. fx'd I have the will power to wait!!! (tmi) been having a lot of cm lately that keeps me rushing to the bathroom tampon in hand but nothing, which happened to me last time I was pregnant too!

Good luck on your numbers Mol!

Took a clearblue and frer this morning, both faint positives, but positive non the less. Must mean hcg is rising. Clear blue says it doesn't detect until hcg is 25. So that is wonderful. Still waiting on beta #2 tomorrow to confirm.

Please be a sticky bean!

whattoexpect - YAY!! hope it sticks =) good luck let us know!!! lots of love <3

congrats whatto expect! that sounds like great news!

how is everyone else doing? not much for updates!

I'm 12dpo and technically due for AF today if my cycle is going to be like the last few months. Took a test with fmu this morning and another BFN. at 12dpo I don't think I'm going to get my positive this month!

Congrats whattoexpect!

Sorry for bfns ladies .. Hope its a shy bfp!

Test from this am, maybe kinda sorta has a line....

Attachments

• 2014-09-04 10.53.04.jpg
    2014-09-04 10.53.04.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
Fingers firmly crossed for you WhatToExpect!!

Still no sign of AF for me at all. All spotting has stopped, temperature is still up and CM is dry. No freakin' clue what's happening.

Fx gaige and krakir!

Sorry ladies whom AF caught :(

AFM I got a blood test done earlier today.. And just got a call from the lab saying hcg levels are 156.6! More than doubled in 48 hrs! I'm seeing my doc again tomorrow :)

MolGold a huge congrats!!! :happydance:

I'm feeling out but I guess I'm not out out until the witch arrives!

Hey ladies BFP confirmed today

Beta #1(9/3) hgc 9.8 progesterone 63
Beta #2 (9/5) hgc 48 progesterone 96

Once I have beta #3 on Monday I'll get one of those cute fruit tickers...

Thanks to all of you for your support during these weeks!

Hey ladies BFP confirmed today

Beta #1(9/3) hgc 9.8 progesterone 63
Beta #2 (9/5) hgc 48 progesterone 96

Once I have beta #3 on Monday I'll get one of those cute fruit tickers...

Thanks to all of you for your support during these weeks!

Congrats Whattoexpect!!!! :happydance:

https://www.imgion.com/images/01/Beautiful-Flower-For-Congratulation-.gif

SO happy for you WhatToExpect!!

Thanks so much ladies, still finding it hard to believe!

How sweet Gaige, I just know yours is around the corner. Have you started any new protocol for this month?

Thanks so much ladies, still finding it hard to believe!

How sweet Gaige, I just know yours is around the corner. Have you started any new protocol for this month?

I think I would feel much the same when I get mine. I'd just be staring at the test like O.O for a few hours!

No sign of AF at all, the spotting has stopped and my temperature has stayed up. I did a test today and nada so I have no idea what's going on.
If AF hasn't shown by Wednesday/Thursday I'm calling my doctor to see what she suggests.

I did buy some Soya Isoflavones from Holland and Barrett the other day so as soon as AF gets her butt in gear and starts I'll start taking them. I'm thinking of going CD3-7 with them this time round.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I'm shocked this AM... don't know if it can be or not as i have no symptoms what so ever!!!

I had tested Saturday 10dpo and it was a STARK white BFN .. then tested on Sunday 11dpo and it was as stark white but I still thought BFN ... then tested this AM 12dpo and I think I see a faint positive... could this be? Calling the Dr. office now to see if they want me to come in for

I think I see a 2nd line... trying not to get excited especially after what happened earlier this year. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313038

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->