Preggers slimming world

Hi all, can I join you please.
I have been doing slimming world for about 14 weeks and nearly lost 2.5 stone but now 4 weeks and 2days pg so very early. Want to keep going but don't want to tell my sw consultant yet. Anything I need to be aware of? Hoping I can still lose a bit as I go along as I'm about a stone off target.

Northernmonke you get 2 healthy extra A and 2 healthy extra B if you need them while pregnant but everything else pretty much stays the same. Well done on the loss so far! Fab achievement.

Hey ladies

How are we all getting on?? Weigh in for me tomorrow and I know I'll have gained again.... its so bloody tricky!! However I am starting to enjoy fruit again which might be a sign I can start to get back on track!

Didn't weigh yesterday as usual at group but will Saturday. Weighed at home and by some miracle still pre pregnancy weight. I can't explain it though �� All the Christmas chocolates and treats are tempting me and it's been my birthday last weekend so don't have any idea how I'm still 12.8. I'll take it though and back on plan today!

I was down a few hundred grams yesterday morning, but I'm up a bit again this morning becuase yesterday I had the final performance of the show I've been stage managing, and I ended up not eating anything until 1am, at which point I was starving and the only thing open was a burger place, so I had a burger and fries at 2am. Tasted good though :haha:

On the whole I'm pleased I've not really gained though, cuz unlike my first pregnancy, this time I'm constantly hungry and wanting to eat all the time. With my first I had no appetite and was nauseous 24/7 and had trouble eating pretty much anything but vegetables.

I'm still hovering 9lbs-11lbs under my pre-preg weightb (I'm so glad I started SW on the week of my LMP, makes it easy to track haha).

I'm hoping to not reach my pre-preg weight until I'm past 25 weeks (10 weeks away) as that would be 1lb a week gain. Overall I'm hoping to gain no more than 14lbs by due date, as I'm only supposed to gain between 11lbs and 20ish lbs. Hopefully I can stick as close to that as possible!

Hi Ladies,

Only a 0.5lbs gain this week so I'm really pleased as you can imagine. That's 5lbs on since getting duffers including being on holiday for that.

Young - Well done :thumbup:

Yoshy - All good too! I wish I was only up a few grams!

Dream - I'm hoping similar, no more than a stone this time xx

I was 0.5lbs down this week, so 9.5lbs under start weight and 16 weeks tomorrow. I'm pretty pleased with that.

Sam - my goal is 1 stone over my start weight max, so still have 23ish lbs to play with, given my loss already. That's almost 1lb a week from now until edd, which seems do-able!

I hit the Christmas markets today: meal out, hot chocklate and the cinema haha. Finally looked pregnant by the end of the day haha!

Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 900g since last Wednesday!

I was 2lbs up on Thursday, but had a bottle of diet coke not long before weigh-in.

I've out on 4.5lbs! Been eating so badly and off plan for a month. Partly from greed and partly from feeling sick and wanting junk. Trying to be good from now. Told my sw consultant today and she said nothing changes but she will give me a book and a form so my midwife can sign me off to continue. Didn't say anything about more healthy extras? ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->