Preggo ladies! Did you spot?

hilljm313

Reaction score
Hello! I figured the best place to ask this question is in the category of folks who recently found out they are expecting.

I am 11dpo and am so bloated my pants (normally loose) do not even fit. My THIGHS are even bloated :growlmad: . But my real concern is that I started bright red spotting today and I am never early for :af: , not for all the years I've been keeping track. This would be my EARLIEST :af: ever since I always start 13DPO-15DPO

So my questions are:

1. Did you have implantation bleeding?

2. Is 11DPO too late for IB?

3. What were your symptoms?

Thanks in advance for all your input! And a H&H 9 Months to all of you!

:dust::dust::dust:

No, 11 dpo is not too late for ib. I spotted on and off throughout my 1st tri. I didn't really have any symptoms that early other than a BFP. Have u tested?

No, 11 dpo is not too late for ib. I spotted on and off throughout my 1st tri. I didn't really have any symptoms that early other than a BFP. Have u tested?

I did this morning (11dpo) and thought I saw a squinter but then this bleeding/spotting started so I figured I should wait a couple days? I've decided my squinters don't count lol. ONLY clear :bfp: :)

I had a light pink smudge when I wiped, but I don't remember what day it was. I counted myself out after the doc said there were no viable follicles seen on the scan. Post a pic of the squinter! Squinters count! Lol

I got a bfp at 11 do then spotted brown & pink during the week which has now stopped again- will be 5 weeks preg tomo

I am bloated and tired and was headache before I tested- tested at 9dpo negative and 11 dpo positive

hope that helps

I got a bfp at 11 do then spotted brown & pink during the week which has now stopped again- will be 5 weeks preg tomo

I am bloated and tired and was headache before I tested- tested at 9dpo negative and 11 dpo positive

hope that helps

It does, thank you and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back