Preggy from sperm fingers?

Sorry, the topic of the thread caught my attention!
If you do that is amazing! I think its funny. If your not then wait it out for your prince, and yes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before!

I kissed and married a frog that I later divorced only to find my prince right around the corner. (litterly I worked with him!) We are now married with a DD who is 3 and we have been married for 2 years! (yes that is right I didnt want to jump back in to marriage right away, but we fell pregnant)
Gl to you sweetie, and I hope that "you get what you need and not just what ya want" If I can quote Princess and the Frog (3 year old is obessed with that movie!)

Sorry, the topic of the thread caught my attention!
If you do that is amazing! I think its funny. If your not then wait it out for your prince, and yes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before!

I kissed and married a frog that I later divorced only to find my prince right around the corner. (litterly I worked with him!) We are now married with a DD who is 3 and we have been married for 2 years! (yes that is right I didnt want to jump back in to marriage right away, but we fell pregnant)
Gl to you sweetie, and I hope that "you get what you need and not just what ya want" If I can quote Princess and the Frog (3 year old is obessed with that movie!)

Aww thank you :winkwink: That's really nice to hear. i wish i didnt think that my ex was the prince though =/ But its definitely inspiring.

lol! trust me i know how that is. i have a few movies memorized with my 4 year old! lol. =)

good luck when u test hun cheering 4 your bfp :) x

Ely - he he thanks for this thread, it did make me chuckle :) I needed a smile after a long day at work. Loads of GL hun and hope you get that BFP but if you dont I hope you ultimately find happiness & love wether thats with the ex who you think is your prince or with another prince.

Bdawn - I know you feel sad and angry but this is the 2nd thread I have seen you involved in a big bitter row and the other one was shut down. Please dont spoil it for those of us who want to try and be positive and happy as well as supportive and understanding to those in need.

Ely - he he thanks for this thread, it did make me chuckle :) I needed a smile after a long day at work. Loads of GL hun and hope you get that BFP but if you dont I hope you ultimately find happiness & love wether thats with the ex who you think is your prince or with another prince.

Bdawn - I know you feel sad and angry but this is the 2nd thread I have seen you involved in a big bitter row and the other one was shut down. Please dont spoil it for those of us who want to try and be positive and happy as well as supportive and understanding to those in need.

thank you very much!! :hugs: i really appreciate that! It put a smile on my face :winkwink:

Aaaah! I just want to say you are definitely young and so so much can happen don't shut yourself off to love and relationships you never know when that perfect man will come along who will treat you like a queen and hold your hand just as excited as you are all throughout your TTC journey...SORRY I'm not trying to preach I have no idea what you've gone through I just think if you aren't "preggy from sperm fingers" :) to keep your head up and your eyes open!
My previous bf who I loved so much passed away in 2008 when I was 22 and had you asked me then I would have said I'd NEVER love another man again...Now here I am 3 years later TTC with a man I thank GOD for every single day!!
:hugs: and loooads of baby dust to you girlie!

So im extremely emotional today especialy with this weather and very emotional about my breakup so reading this got me teary eyed! I know you're not preaching and trust me I would say the same to someone else but its hard not to shut myself off because I always fall in love and then get hurt in the end. And this time when I really did find someone who was treating me like i deserve and that we really fell in love deeply and i was so sure of him that i really gave myself to him 100% and then got screwed over, i really dont want to/CANT handle this pain anymore. I dont see that kind of love ever happening agin. And i have a son whose also affected, i am just not up for it. I know girls are always emotional and hurt blah blah but then move on but if i could put my life on it in proving how real and deep and unique my love for him was, i would. I dont know =( I just dont get it... I am pretty (not cocky but its true) and was an amazing gf! very good to him and VERY faithful and unconditional. isnt that what guys want?!?! ugh.

WOW i am SOOOO sorry about that (your loss). I cant even begin to imagine the pain... i dont even think i can find the right words right now =/ It mustve been SO hard to get through. Thats great to hear that You have found love =) wow. I cant imagine. Very happy for you =) Baby dust to you as well =)))) aw, you saying girlie reminds me of his sister =( anyway i really appreciate what you wrote. thank you!

You're a doll...and sometimes there is just **** in life you will never understand and as much as that can suck for some reason I always believe everything happens for a reason..But I do seriously hope the best for you and WHEN do we get to find out if sperm fingers work???:shrug:
:happydance:

Aaaah! I just want to say you are definitely young and so so much can happen don't shut yourself off to love and relationships you never know when that perfect man will come along who will treat you like a queen and hold your hand just as excited as you are all throughout your TTC journey...SORRY I'm not trying to preach I have no idea what you've gone through I just think if you aren't "preggy from sperm fingers" :) to keep your head up and your eyes open!
My previous bf who I loved so much passed away in 2008 when I was 22 and had you asked me then I would have said I'd NEVER love another man again...Now here I am 3 years later TTC with a man I thank GOD for every single day!!
:hugs: and loooads of baby dust to you girlie!

So im extremely emotional today especialy with this weather and very emotional about my breakup so reading this got me teary eyed! I know you're not preaching and trust me I would say the same to someone else but its hard not to shut myself off because I always fall in love and then get hurt in the end. And this time when I really did find someone who was treating me like i deserve and that we really fell in love deeply and i was so sure of him that i really gave myself to him 100% and then got screwed over, i really dont want to/CANT handle this pain anymore. I dont see that kind of love ever happening agin. And i have a son whose also affected, i am just not up for it. I know girls are always emotional and hurt blah blah but then move on but if i could put my life on it in proving how real and deep and unique my love for him was, i would. I dont know =( I just dont get it... I am pretty (not cocky but its true) and was an amazing gf! very good to him and VERY faithful and unconditional. isnt that what guys want?!?! ugh.

WOW i am SOOOO sorry about that (your loss). I cant even begin to imagine the pain... i dont even think i can find the right words right now =/ It mustve been SO hard to get through. Thats great to hear that You have found love =) wow. I cant imagine. Very happy for you =) Baby dust to you as well =)))) aw, you saying girlie reminds me of his sister =( anyway i really appreciate what you wrote. thank you!

You're a doll...and sometimes there is just **** in life you will never understand and as much as that can suck for some reason I always believe everything happens for a reason..But I do seriously hope the best for you and WHEN do we get to find out if sperm fingers work???:shrug:
:happydance:

thanks :hugs: well... we get our :bfp: on tuesday morning!!!!! lol:happydance::haha:

Ely I love how positive you are about it all :) I really hope you get your :bfp: and good luck with everything!!

Ely I love how positive you are about it all :) I really hope you get your :bfp: and good luck with everything!!

Aw thank you very much!!! I appreciate it! Positive energy attracts positive things... hoping that will be a POSITIVE pregnancy test haha :haha:

Good luck to you as well :dust::dust::dust:

Ely....whats up?? You got an update?? We are all wanting to know if sperm fingers worked!! Haha

I cant believe I didnt update on here!!!!!! well i tested this morning (AF due today) and BFN!!!!! To be honest though Im still very hopeful and positive. Because I always get AF in the morning yet I have no sign of her at all! And if AF doesnt show I will be so happy because i have NEVER EVER missed AF. In my 12 years of having it! So Im still really excited and I just keep thinking about women who dont get BFP until weeks after AF is missed. And for some reason i have a gut feeling I would get BFP 16 dpo.. i dont know why. although i only have ONE test left and no $ sooooo i the next time i test will be Friday. wishing everyone luck!

Is that a preggie ticker I spy????

yes because i am being POSITIVE and it says "mommy should buy apreggy test" lol. its not official.. still waiting on BFP but hey I gotta stay positive =) lol. If i am like i believe i am, I might as well start now no? lol. UGH i want my BFP NOW!

i REALLY did NOT want to say this... but LOOKS like im OUT =(
I just got up to go to the bathroom and i am spotting but like alot and MUCH redder now. still not period red but theres red in there. A part of me wants to hold on to hope because with my last two pregnancies i bled heavy red like a period and turns out i was pregnant. So i WANT to be hopeful but i dont want to be to crushed. When i saw the red just now i immediately tested (used my last FRER...) and BFN :cry: Im going to wait for it to dry as some people see the second line if its faint when its dry. But when i peed i noticed like tissue that was gray at the bottom of the toilet. i really think i was pregnant but didnt stick and thats why my last test was so faint :cry:

Im really hoping im WRONG since this pregnancy means EVERYTHING to me and its my last chance. But i have to be realistic too. The weird thing is im not cramping at all (i always do with AF). I guess I will just wait until all my spotting and bleeding stops then for the last time test (as i did with my other pregnancies) and hopefully ill be suprised with a BFP:thumbup: Im really sad right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->