• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Preggy from sperm fingers?

its possible (i know someone u did that)but selfish and disgusting.

u dont want to look at the child and think that this is finger baby.

While I, myself, thought this was a dumb question. I don't think the OP was using this as a form of getting pregnant so it shouldn't be considered selfish. Disgusting? Whats disgusting about using fingers there??? If you think thats disgusting then I hope you don't use any kind of oral play :wacko:

And who would look at their child and that be the first thought or any thought for that matter? :dohh:

its possible (i know someone u did that)but selfish and disgusting.

u dont want to look at the child and think that this is finger baby.

Errrrrrrr wtf??

How rude, insensitive and just a completely weird and horrible thing to say!

Shame on you....:growlmad:

Lets hope that you won't be needing any advice, help or encouragement from
this forum as i for one will not be giving you any!!

Oh and by the way its not selfish or disgusting!!! Sex and ttc is all about sharing, exploring, loving, fun, intimate times!!! And finger, tongue, turkey baster or penis pregnancy....i don't care!!!! Its still half me and half my oh.... nothing could be better!!!!
:happydance:

This post (which I read just curiously) actually helped me find an answer to a question I had, I had gone on the pill for one month thinking we weren't going to try then hubby says "yes" so just went off. I wondered if it's possible to get pregnant that same month? You said you were on the pill when you got preggo so i guess it is? Don't matter to me so much as I DEF want to be preggo. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"