Pregnacare Conception Success Stories???

jogami

Reaction score
I heard from a friend that 6 couples she knows fell pregnant after taking this and I just wanted to know if anyone else has had any success with it?

I am really trying not to get my hopes up at the moment, but I have been taking Pregnacare Conception since the middle of January, so this month was my first full month of taking them and after three years of absolutely nothing, I just poas and I have got two lines on a HCG test, for the first time! I have got it in to my head that I am seeing things, but I just showed my partner without saying anything and asked him how many lines he saw and he said 2. Admittedly the 2nd line is faint as holy hell but I am just 10dpo and so surprised to see any line as I have NEVER seen one when i've done it and I
am a serial poas!!!! I haven't changed anything at all other than my vitamins, so I'd honestly say you have nothing to lose. All vitamins are 3 for 2 in Boots too so go for it!
*Update* - I am 5wk 5d pregnant! It has to be these vitamins!!! :happydance:

Congratulations bumblebeee !! :) ..
I too have been on the pregnacare conception for just over a month now (really irregular cycles) currently waiting to O, I think! So hoping we will be lucky and FX get a BFP very soon!! Xx

Congratulations bumblebeee !! :) ..
I too have been on the pregnacare conception for just over a month now (really irregular cycles) currently waiting to O, I think! So hoping we will be lucky and FX get a BFP very soon!! Xx

Wishing you all the best! I honestly haven't done anything else differently, so it must have been these!
:dust:

Thank you :)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months x

alot of my friends had taken it, i tried it for 9 months and got no where, eventually gave up and convinced myself id never get pregnant but out of the blue i did :)

Hi Ladies,

I've been taking Pregnacare since the beginning of Feb and i'm currently on the 2ww. AF is due to arrive on 6th march which happens to be my birthday :/ So fingers crossed it doesn't come as it would be such a lovely present to get a BFP. I O'd 21st i think, so we've been DTD like crazy and most of all enjoying it ;) Being on Pregnacare I have noticed a change, my nails are growing very quickly, I can cut them and they will grow back again 2 days later crazy i know, also I've felt really energetic since taking the Vitamins too. It's so nice to read a success story, I've read loads of reviews on Pregnacare and some of them are so touching. Hoping its our month, it'll be a 2nd cycle ttc. Will let you all know how I get on. And would like to see more success stories too! :flower:

xxx

Hi Ladies,

I've been taking Pregnacare since the beginning of Feb and i'm currently on the 2ww. AF is due to arrive on 6th march which happens to be my birthday :/ So fingers crossed it doesn't come as it would be such a lovely present to get a BFP. I O'd 21st i think, so we've been DTD like crazy and most of all enjoying it ;) Being on Pregnacare I have noticed a change, my nails are growing very quickly, I can cut them and they will grow back again 2 days later crazy i know, also I've felt really energetic since taking the Vitamins too. It's so nice to read a success story, I've read loads of reviews on Pregnacare and some of them are so touching. Hoping its our month, it'll be a 2nd cycle ttc. Will let you all know how I get on. And would like to see more success stories too! :flower:

xxx

FX for you :)
Hopefully we will both get our BFP's from this cycle!

X

Hi Ladies,

Just to update you all with what's been going on lol. Well yesterday was my birthday and I had a lovely day spent with my family and friends. And AF didn't show :D On 5th it really did feel like I was about to come on but to my surprise in the morning nothing. I did take buy a cheap test from Asda but it said BFN so confused? Another day has gone by (7th) and still no AF. If still not period tomorrow i'm going to test again. I've been getting like a fluttery feeling along with cramps on both sides, feeling overwhelmed by certain smells, bb's are sensitive and nipples have changed colour to a darker color so i'm hoping these are all good signs and I just tested too early. Will inform you all soon.

Sticky baby dust to you all, and stay positive! :)

xxxxx

Just wanted to bump in the hope of more stories and post that I got pregnant in my first month of taking these, but miscarried and I hope it was the pills so that I might get pregnant just as easily again this month!

Hi ladies

Just want to bump this thread up as I have started taking pregnacare last week. Please do post more stories to encourage those of us who are still trying, well I have been since 2009 and have 4 angel babies from that trying. Last pregnancy was in August 2010, from then nothing. I started clomid last week aswell 50mg together with the pregnacare from cd3-7 but will continue with the pregnacare through out the cycle.

baby dust to everyone who is trying:bfp::sex::spermy::dust::yellow::hug:

Just wanted to bump in the hope of more stories and post that I got pregnant in my first month of taking these, but miscarried and I hope it was the pills so that I might get pregnant just as easily again this month!

An update from me, I did indeed get pregnant again straight away. Don't know whether it's the pregnacare or the conceive plus or both!

An update from me, I did indeed get pregnant again straight away. Don't know whether it's the pregnacare or the conceive plus or both!

Wow congrats mama, how far along are you now? I also bought the conceive easy lub but I am not sure how to go about using it since we have never used lub before or let me say we've used the normal KY Gel which he would rub on him not me.... Please shed some light for on this matter and I don't really want him to know I will be using conceive easy lub (might put him off).

Hoping to hear from you.... Happy and safe stick bean 9 months... I envy you:cloud9:

Wow congrats mama, how far along are you now? I also bought the conceive easy lub but I am not sure how to go about using it since we have never used lub before or let me say we've used the normal KY Gel which he would rub on him not me.... Please shed some light for on this matter and I don't really want him to know I will be using conceive easy lub (might put him off).

Hoping to hear from you.... Happy and safe stick bean 9 months... I envy you:cloud9:

Thanks, I'm 6 weeks today. We just put the lube on both of us before sex, don't use the applicators just apply like normal lube. Good luck!

Thanks, I'm 6 weeks today. We just put the lube on both of us before sex, don't use the applicators just apply like normal lube. Good luck!

thank you I was just about to go buy the applicators aswell, I guess I will have to tell him something for him to use, well I can say I feel dry and it might hurt lol...

will keep you posted as I am still far from ovulation

thank you I was just about to go buy the applicators aswell, I guess I will have to tell him something for him to use, well I can say I feel dry and it might hurt lol...

will keep you posted as I am still far from ovulation

Hi there mama, I see your little bean on your avatar, cutest thing ever. How is the pregnancy going so far?

I wanted to ask if you ever had cramping after ovulation and a heavy feeling in your uterus and mild constipation. I had ovulation like cramps after 5 days I ovulated and those cramps lasted for like 36 hours or less. my breasts are not getting fuller or tender as per normal every month after Ovulation, they normally gets tender from a day or two after O and I am on 6dpo today. I don't know if its the clomid or the pregnacare. Any insight will be appreciated.

I've started taking these but did any of you plan when to try during the month or did you just let nature take its course??

Hi all...

I've recently decided to take pregnacare before conception because my husband really wants kids and so do I desperately🙈 but I'm not sure when is the best time to take it, its says after the main meal, is that breakfast or lunch?

I've been currently taking it after breakfast, its only day 5 now but I'm not sure

Hi all...

I've recently decided to take pregnacare before conception because my husband really wants kids and so do I desperately🙈 but I'm not sure when is the best time to take it, its says after the main meal, is that breakfast or lunch?

I've been currently taking it after breakfast, its only day 5 now but I'm not sure

I wasn't taking this vitamin but I was taking pregnancy vitamins. I took them for one month and my cycle went from 30 days to 41 days and the cycle after I had a chemical and the cycle after that I was pregnant with this baby. I'm convinced my hormones were out of wrack and that's what sorted them out. I take them every morning with my morning tea. I think by main meal that would mean dinner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"