Pregnacare conception tablets

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
Has anyone else been taking these and having side effects? I've been taking them, and recently been feeling awful. Feeling dizzy, lethargic soooo tired all the time. I've been so worried and about to go to the doctors. I'd googled my symptoms and thought I had everything from diabetes to being perimenopausal :dohh: I know I shouldn't google. I was thinking I can't be anaemic as I have the multivits, which have iron in so didn't even occur to me it could be the pregnacare themselves?

But anyway I forgot to take one last night and this morning while I still feel a little bit dizzyish, I don't feel quite so bad. Maybe still some in my system. Maybe I don't need extra vitamins, I do slimming world so eat a well balanced diet with lots of fruit and veg.

Has anyone else had any bad side effects from these?

I take them and I'm fine. ...have you done a pregnancy test? Just to rule out the obvious😊

Yes I've been feeling all of those symptoms too and needing to pee a lot more. CD9 so i'm not pregnant either. Maybe it's a virus?! Odd!

Yes I've been feeling all of those symptoms too and needing to pee a lot more. CD9 so i'm not pregnant either. Maybe it's a virus?! Odd!

Strange isn't it, I keep feeling all light headed and shaky at times, as if I need to eat, as if my blood sugars are low, but I will still feel like it despite eating. I might give it a few days to get the pregnacare out of my system and if still feel like it, go to the doctors. I don't feel ill ill as such though.

I haven't had any of those side effects but my urine is bright bright yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->