Pregnacare plus - half price in superdrug!

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Hi girls just to let you know, that pregnacare plus is half price in superdrug :happydance: They are about £6.29 Instead of £12.69 i think. Whooooop! :rofl:

Woop, they were when i got mine the 1st time.. But i'm running out, thankies for the post :)

You can get them 3 for 2 in Boots...but I suppose half price is better. Is anyone taking the omega3 flaxseed aswell?

You can get them 3 for 2 in Boots...but I suppose half price is better. Is anyone taking the omega3 flaxseed aswell?

Is that the ones that come with the plus? i am taking them too x

this month i found asda do their own pregnancy supplement and it's got everything in it and it's 2 boxes for £4
also my counsin just started working for a company that sells these juice drinks i've never seen anything like it it contains everything we need it's called big shotz take a look https://www.shotzhealth.com/flash.asp

Do you think they might help me to put on a bit of weight? Apparently my BMI of 17-18 is too low so may be the reason why my cycle is non-existence. I'm on cd42 and still no :witch:. But I know loads of skinny girls that have become pregnant so it does annoy me when people jump to conclusions an say that's the reason...but I'm eating loads now anyway to try.

oooo hope they still have them on offer in a weeks time as i dont get payed til then and should stock up on them. that reminds me need to start taing folic acid too found the pack from when i was pg with my last angel so best get a move on and remember to start taking them. x

Do you think they might help me to put on a bit of weight? Apparently my BMI of 17-18 is too low so may be the reason why my cycle is non-existence. I'm on cd42 and still no :witch:. But I know loads of skinny girls that have become pregnant so it does annoy me when people jump to conclusions an say that's the reason...but I'm eating loads now anyway to try.

I'm not sure honey, but worth giving it a go? I just think if they are half price its worth trying them. I think my bmi is about 19ish and i have fallen pregnant before, you should be fine X

god wish i had that problem i've been trying to shift weight for ages there are milkshake supplements you can have that are the opposte if slim fast let me take a look for ya

https://www.nestle.co.uk/Nutrition/...ategory=NutritionalSupplements&Brand=Build-up

I take the Asda ones - exactly the same as pregnacare except 10 micrograms more selenium, I think. Then I just take a flaxseed oil supplement on top of that. Much cheaper than Pregnacare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->