Pregnacare plus - half price in superdrug!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by moomoo, Oct 20, 2008.

1. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Hi girls just to let you know, that pregnacare plus is half price in superdrug :happydance: They are about £6.29 Instead of £12.69 i think. Whooooop! :rofl:

2. Katia-xO

Katia-xO Mummy to 1 & baking #2

Woop, they were when i got mine the 1st time.. But i'm running out, thankies for the post :)

3. Trying4ever

Trying4ever Well-Known Member

You can get them 3 for 2 in Boots...but I suppose half price is better. Is anyone taking the omega3 flaxseed aswell?

4. moomoo

Is that the ones that come with the plus? i am taking them too x

5. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

this month i found asda do their own pregnancy supplement and it's got everything in it and it's 2 boxes for £4
    also my counsin just started working for a company that sells these juice drinks i've never seen anything like it it contains everything we need it's called big shotz take a look https://www.shotzhealth.com/flash.asp

6. Trying4ever

Trying4ever Well-Known Member

Do you think they might help me to put on a bit of weight? Apparently my BMI of 17-18 is too low so may be the reason why my cycle is non-existence. I'm on cd42 and still no :witch:. But I know loads of skinny girls that have become pregnant so it does annoy me when people jump to conclusions an say that's the reason...but I'm eating loads now anyway to try.

7. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

oooo hope they still have them on offer in a weeks time as i dont get payed til then and should stock up on them. that reminds me need to start taing folic acid too found the pack from when i was pg with my last angel so best get a move on and remember to start taking them. x

8. moomoo

I'm not sure honey, but worth giving it a go? I just think if they are half price its worth trying them. I think my bmi is about 19ish and i have fallen pregnant before, you should be fine X

9. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

god wish i had that problem i've been trying to shift weight for ages there are milkshake supplements you can have that are the opposte if slim fast let me take a look for ya

10. becstar

becstar Sleep is for the weak

I take the Asda ones - exactly the same as pregnacare except 10 micrograms more selenium, I think. Then I just take a flaxseed oil supplement on top of that. Much cheaper than Pregnacare.