Pregnacare

I must admit im a little naughty when it comes to vits :blush: Im terrible at remembering to take them. I took folic acid until 7 weeks then pregnacare almost everyday until 12 weeks. I havent had anthing since though :blush: I should carry on with the pregnacare really but ill only forget to take them so its a waste of money! oh well, least i did the majority of the first 3 months with them :blush:

agree...they are like horse tablets!!!!!!!

i'm taking the Boots version, cheaper...but still as big!

I was taking the Folic Acid + Vit B from TTC... I just picked up a box of the Sanatogen Pronatal... but haven't started taking it because when i got home I noticed the quantities in the Sanatogen one are mostly OVER 100% RDA... and that just made me stop and think.

I did wonder if RDA really just applies to normal people and in pregnancy it's good to have more of some of these things... but the FA + B was all only 100%.

So I'm interested to hear what you all think.

I wonder how much of it is suckering us precious mothers to be ;)
FA is obviously a must have... but you know you'd be tempted to buy so much crap just to feel like you're looking after bubs ;)

My hubby is veggie and a great cook... with a normal eating pattern I'm stuffed full of goodness.

I am taking pregnacare.. but now i will look into the boots version if its cheaper. Im also taking regular mulitvitamins and vitamin C. But i eat lots of veg and a good balance of meat and carbs anyways ..

hi i am taking pregnacare, i have since i found out and i havent had any probs with them at all. the doctor advised me 2 take them and not just the folic acid as i am vegetarian.

the doctor advised me 2 take them and not just the folic acid as i am vegetarian.

Ah that's good to know. I do eat meat sometimes, but hubby is veggie and he does all the cooking at home.

My worry is still that I'm unsure if over the RDA is a good thing, and if any Vits could hurt a baby :S I guess making it for pregnant women with that affect would land them in court quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->