Pregnacy symptoms, a possible false positive, and a negative.. What now?

Kdear95

Reaction score
Okay. About two weeks ago I started having dull cramps. They felt similar to AF but WAY too early. Around the same time my bbs started aching pretty bad and my nipples were sore to the touch. I've been bloated since. Moody.. Like, AF moody. I've also had unbearable fatigue hit around lunch every day. I tested with an EPT brand test and got a faint positive/possible evap. I got a negative with FRER the next day. I am now waiting on AF or a +. I should start today or tomorrow, but there's no sign of that happening. I've had light cramping that feels more like pressure and stinging in my lower abdomen. I'm not sure what to do. I feel pregnant but the negative test was pretty discouraging. This wait is killing me. I also feel am anxious nausea in the early AM but I can't tell if it's just in my head.
Has anyone had any similar things occur? Were you pregnant or did you just start late? Any responses of the helpful variety would be awesome. :)

I've been cramping since 3dpo. Idk why or what is causing it. But that's really the only symptom. Do u usually get sore BB's around AF? And how regular is your cycle?

And I also get sore bb's around a week before or week and half before AF. Sometimes symptoms can be preoccupational(so caught up in the symptom spotting) but also I've heard of girls not getting bfp til 3months pregnant.

I'm in the same boat right now girl! I feel your pain! Everything you described is what happened to me! I'm now 3 days late and all my tests that I've taken up to this point have been negative! I'm going to get a blood test on Saturday!

I've been trying to ignore the symptoms because I feel like focusing on them makes them appear when they aren't really there (if that makes sense)... But, some of these I can't ignore. My bbs get sore sometimes, but normally only the day before and a little after I start. I'm fairly normal except last month I was late. Well, that helps me feel better about the weird tests. :)

I've been trying to ignore the symptoms because I feel like focusing on them makes them appear when they aren't really there (if that makes sense)... But, some of these I can't ignore. My bbs get sore sometimes, but normally only the day before and a little after I start. I'm fairly normal except last month I was late. Well, that helps me feel better about the weird tests. :)

I know exactly what you're talking about. I tried to do the same thing with these cramps. But they are there. It sucks that there is no other way than a tww to find out whether or not conception takes place. Its not fair. Are you TTC naturally, or have you taken anything,treatments?

I had horrid af type cramps at 5-7 dpo :( just tested on 10dpo and negative, so pretty sure I'm out. Tww messes with your mind, body and emotions! Sucks eh! Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon! If you tested early and af is late it would probably be worth testing again though? X

Well.. We aren't exactly trying but we aren't trying hard to prevent either, I guess. We decided we want kids, but don't necessarily want to try hard to have them.
I can't stand not knowing anything!

I had horrid af type cramps at 5-7 dpo :( just tested on 10dpo and negative, so pretty sure I'm out. Tww messes with your mind, body and emotions! Sucks eh! Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon! If you tested early and af is late it would probably be worth testing again though? X

Did u get AF yet ? Or just neg test? Cause I wouldn't consider you out til AF actually shows. Implantation can happen a 10dpo you wouldnt have enough hcg to test positive yet. So no ur not out. Wait til AF shows or doesn't. Test again in a couple days.

Update: AF is due today and doesn't seem to be showing. I usually start first thing in the AM so things seem promising! I'm trying to not get too excited, though. Testing again tomorrow if she still hasn't shown.

Update: AF is due today and doesn't seem to be showing. I usually start first thing in the AM so things seem promising! I'm trying to not get too excited, though. Testing again tomorrow if she still hasn't shown.

Good luck!! Fx!

Good luck Kdear. Let us know how you get on. X x

Jzgrace: I'm out, no af, but always tested positive at 10dpo with previous pregnancies :) and I feel better waiting for af instead of wondering and hoping.

Good luck Kdear. Let us know how you get on. X x

Jzgrace: I'm out, no af, but always tested positive at 10dpo with previous pregnancies :) and I feel better waiting for af instead of wondering and hoping.

Oh contrare! Every pregnancy is different. Ur not out til AF shows. I think its better to wait too, instead of putting myself through more than one let down. But some times you just can't hold back.:hugs:

Shhhhhhhh! I'm refusing to allow myself to hold on to any kind of hope and just waiting for the inevitable! X x x
How long have you got to wait? Good luck x x x

I wanted to test 9dpo cause of what I felt last night ,Im positive that I implanted last night but I'm afraid to test.

You will have your third monkey!:happydance: if there was a monkey smilie I would have posted it..lol

Im in the same boat im 10dpo im feeling the cramps off on very light super sore bbs and nips. i have had back pain off and on and some nausea tody i took a test a little while ago thnk there was a line but im gong with bfn since im pretty sure i imained the incredibly faint line there. im going nuts!!! i will test aain in a few days

AF arrived this morning. :( I'm really crushed, but all things happen for the best. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"