Pregnancy after eptopic

MummyBurgo

I love my boys x
Reaction score
Hi didnt know where to put this.

Well Hubbys cousin had a eptopic last jan and had a tube removed she was very ill. And of course worried wether she would have children.

Well I am pleased to say that she gave birth to a little boy today :happydance: weighing 8lbs.

Just want to tell you ladies who may of had a eptopic that is is possible.

:hug:

aww congrats to her :) thats good nice news to her xx

Thats lovely to hear bout ur hubbys cousin :hugs: Its great to hear success stories :)

Im currently 20weeks pregnant following and ectopic pregnancy and tube removal in September, got my :bfp: 4 months after my operation x

Thats great to hear marg! Its lovely coz last year when it happen she was in a awful state and nice to see a great outcome now!

Congrats to you hun xx

Thanx, it is such a hard thing to go through, and hard to believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel x

That's lovely news to hear. I too, suffered an ectopic and had right tube removed...am 30 weeks pregnant now

i had 3 eptopics 2 within 3 months of each other 2 years ago the last baby had to be removed along with my left fallopian tube i was gutted never conceived again in 2 years so doc reffered us for ivf and then my nan passed away last week thought my period was late coz i was upset but decided to do a test to be sure and it was positive i did 5 more and couldnt believe my eyes all positive!! im 5 weeks 5 days and have had spotting for the last 4 days now im worried sick doctors are monitoring my hcg levels and theyve booked me in for a scan tmoz fingers crossed and toes xx

I had an eptopic and had to have tube and my LO removed.
I didn't know I was having an eptopic and was rushed in with internal bleeding.

I was devastated because 3 months earlier I had a MC at 4 months.
Well 8 months after my eptopic I was pregnant with my second DS :)
And now due to have my third son any day :)

yes there is light at the end of the tunnel. I too had an ectopic, then a misscarriage - I never thought it would happen for us, and now we have just over 2 weeks before our due date! There is hope...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->