Pregnancy after Merina

K2785

Mummy to Lilli and Maisy
Reaction score
Hi not posted on here in a long time since I had my second dd but I'm just posting as I had my Mirena removed on the 30th April then on the 2nd started bleeding which lasted 4 days that's a normal af time frame for me. Myself and she'll dtd many times before removal and many times since,For the last week I have been having extreme pregnancy symptoms bloating,sore heavy boobs,tiredness, nausea, emotional like you wouldn't believe all very similar to my second pregnancy.
My question is has any one else felt like this could it just be from Merina Removal?
If I'm pregnant when do you think I could test?

I felt that way for my first real cycle off of Mirena. I think it was just the hormones adjusting.

If you think you could be pregnant, take a test.

Mirena withdrawal can be a real bear. I always experience it for a little while after removal. But, as surgeongirl posted, if you think you might be pregnant then you should POAS. :)

Mirena withdrawal can be a real bear. I always experience it for a little while after removal. But, as surgeongirl posted, if you think you might be pregnant then you should POAS. :)

Thanks for your replies ladies I've tested this morning and it's negative but I still think if I was it would be to early maybe? As only 15 days post Mirena Removal I'll keep you up dated xx

Thanks for your replies ladies I've tested this morning and it's

negative but I still think if I was it would be to early maybe? As only 15 days post Mirena Removal I'll keep you up dated xx

JUST TO KEEP YOU UPDATED IVE TESTED THIS MONRNING AND ITS POSITIVE SO THATS 17 days post Mirena Removal 😮 I'm in shock still

Wow!!! That's impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->