Pregnancy after Miscarriage

FuturTigrMom

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my very first forum post. I just got my BFP yesterday and DH and I are very excited. This is my third pregnancy this year, and hopefully my first baby. My first miscarriage was at 5 weeks after 5 months of TTC. The next was about 4 months later when I miscarried at 10 weeks, which was the hardest thing I had to go through. Now, 5 months later, I am trying to stay positive, but I started spotting today (first red, now brown) and I am just so nervous. I am writing this post mainly for the support. I've read a lot of posts in the past and it has always been comforting reading everyone's experience. So, I just thought I'd post for emotional support through this pregnancy. Thanks everyone for your time!

Being pal (pregnant after a loss) is so, so hard. I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

From personal experience I can only tell you you have to stay positive. Enjoy every second of being pregnant and love that little beanie to bits. Know this little one will be your rainbow.

A wise lady here told me the best motto to live by "today I'm pregnant and for that I'm grateful". I love it and live by it every day. I celebrate my little bug every day and that is all you can do.

Sending you millions of positive vibes for the stickiest of little beans.

:flower: I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it and I wanted to wish you a healthy happy pregnancy and a very sticky little bean :) Will keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

I'm so sorry your going thru this experience hun. I know it's the hardest thing ever.
I was petrified after my mmc in may I would never be able to go thru it again.
Got my BFP in sept and the 1st 12weeks were horrendous. I cried every day but I'm starting to come round now.
From what I remember my spotting was bright red with clots in, it was never brown. Just bright red xx

Wishing you the very best xx

I can so relate. First pregnancy took 2 months of TTC ended at 10 weeks BO/MMC. I spotted with the first pregnancy around 6 or 7 weeks. Then it took 9 long months of TTC to conceive again. That one I spotted around week 6 but have a beautiful 16 1/2 month old daughter here with me now.

Then we tried for baby 2. First month positive...ended in a chemical at 4 1/2 weeks. Three months after that (so 4th month of TTC) another positive...again ended in a chemical at 5 1/2 weeks. At this point I was not in a healthy place mentally. It took us 9 months to get a beautiful daughter why are we actually able to get pregnant so quick this time but keep losing them. Well...two months after that one (6th month of TTC) another positive. So skeptical. So worried. This one is hanging in and we are now 15 weeks pregnant. Once again with this one I started to spot at around the 6 week mark. I freaked but kept it to myself since I knew I spotted with my daughter.

Had our first scan at 6w 5d (though doctor thought I was 7w 4d but I ovulate late on day 21 of my cycle). Saw beautiful strong heartbeat of 139 that day as well. Of course I still worry on and off. The worrying is easing up now. I have a home Doppler that I use whenever I start to worry to listen to the HB. Do I recommend it to everyone? No. For me I didn't worry if I didn't hear the heartbeat I would try again later. And always found it. Many people worry if they can't hear heartbeat every single time at say...9 weeks. 9 weeks is early to hear heartbeat on a Doppler. Baby is still small.

It's hard I wont lie. The worry never ends. Just keep in mind, today you are pregnant.

Last year was the most miserable year of my life. After 3 years TTC I had 3 miscarriages in the space of 12 months.

BUT I've just moved over to third trimester and plan to spend Christmas decorating my nursery :yipee:

I found it almost impossible to stay positive for this pregnancy (wouldn't even let hubby come to early scan because I 'knew' it would be bad news) and yet here I am, baby wriggling around inside me as I type.

All I can say is that PREGNANCY CAN SUCK but keep going because it'll be worth it in the end xxx

I've no personal experience with loss so far but I just wanted to tell you how strong all you women are who have been through this. Your journey makes me appreciate my blessings so much more and honestly it very humbling. Sometimes we forget to be grateful. I wish you all the best and sending tons of positive vibes and sticky dust to you! Try your best to relax and be calm and think lots of good thoughts. **hugs** xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->